Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
These easy Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars are a creamy delicious banana treat! So decadent and they are no- bake!
Do you love the taste of banana? Or maybe you’re looking for that familiar flavor of banana pudding that your mom used to make for you when you were little? These delicious Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars are THE BEST.
BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKE BARS
We’ve actually forgotten to mention the best part! These cheesecake bars literally only take 8 simple ingredients to make! That includes the little banana slice and whipped cream dollop!
You can easily whip them up for a quick dessert and just might have the majority of the ingredients right in your own home already. How awesome and simple is that?!
If you’re craving something sweet, these banana cream bars are the answer.
Banana Cheesecake Bars have a creamy texture to go along with it’s delicious flavor. And as anyone who follows our blog knows we love anything no bake! So this was a win/win for us from the get go.
How long do these Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars have to chill in the fridge?
The recommended time is at least 8 hours or overnight. We know that is a long time to wait! But it will be worth it. You want to make sure they are set up properly and firm enough.
Not only do you want the cheesecake bars to chill and firm up but you want the flavors to meld together. Also the Nilla wafer cookie crumbs will soften up to a perfect texture.
This will insure the taste will still be amazing!
- Nilla Wafer Cookie Crumbs
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- Whipped Topping
- Banana Slices
So simple right?! Our favorite kinds of recipes!! This no bake recipe is perfect for every occasion and comes out perfect every time.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS IN OTHER FLAVORS?
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it. We already know that this recipe is awesome so we’d be excited to hear from you on what flavor combination you try.
Strawberry instant pudding mix with fresh strawberries on top sounds like it might be a good choice….or even lime instant pudding mix with some lemon zest as well.
As you can see, there are a ton of ways that you can mix up this recipe to try out so many different flavors and tastes.
HOW TO STORE YOUR BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKE
Store your cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days. Place in an air tight container.
You can also freeze your cheesecake for a few months! Place the extra pieces on a cookie sheet to freeze then place the frozen pieces in a freezer bag. Make sure they don’t touch or freeze each piece separately.
Will you have any leftovers to even freeze? We don’t think so. We have never had any leftovers. Maybe if you make two with the intentions of having leftovers.
This banana cream cheese cake is simply delicious and easy! And it’s perfect all year long. since it’s no bake it’s great when you need oven space during the holidays and the summer months when it’s too hot to bake.
We pretty much think this is just about the perfect dessert. Kind of like a kicked up version of banana cream pudding but different. Always delicious though. Give it a try we bet you will love it!
The next time you’re craving something sweet, give this simple recipe a go. It’s fast, tasty, and certain to win over your tastebuds time and time again.
OTHER DESSERT RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (11oz.) box Nilla Wafer, crumbled
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.4oz.) packages instant banana cream pudding mix
- whipped topping
- banana slices
- Line an 8×8" baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine crumbled Nilla Wafers and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Press mixture into prepared baking dish. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a chilled metal bowl, using a handheld mixer, whip heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes and beat until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream until smooth. Pour cream cheese filling evenly into chilled crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours (or overnight) before cutting into 9 squares and garnishing with whipped cream and banana slices.