No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Dessert is a cinch to whip up! Everyone loves this irresistible dessert. Easy and delicious it’s the answer to all your summer party needs!
Love the taste of cheesecake but dislike the baking process of making it? If so, these No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are calling your name! Not only can you get that awesome cheesecake flavor but you can easily do so without having to bake them at all!
Now I must say this cheesecake is not limited to summer. It is perfect all year long. Need a quick last minute dessert for a holiday party but don’t have much time or oven space? This is the dessert to make! Add cherry pie filling for a pretty dessert that will wow everyone!
With a perfectly buttery crust, creamy cheesecake layer, blueberry pie topping and a cool whip on top this will be a summer favorite dessert! This dessert makes a good size serving so it is perfect for summer pool parties, potlucks and BBQ’s! Because it’s no bake you never have to worry about heating up your kitchen on a hot day.
When it comes to cheesecake, I’m not a patient person. Taking the time to make a homemade cheesecake sounds nice, but who really has time for that?
In all reality, the sooner that we can sink our teeth into this cheesecake, the better. And this is what makes this simple no bake cheesecake recipe on of our favorite homemade desserts. And the fact that this cheesecake dessert is light yet a bit rich just makes it all the more perfect!
We love blueberry pie filling for this but, you can use any pie filling you like. Cherry, peach, lemon, apple and if you like. We have made them all.
You can always make your own filling. But this is supposed to be a quick and easy dessert. The canned pie filling tastes delicious so we stick with that.
How to make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
What happens if my cream cheese isn’t softened?
If you don’t get your cream cheese to room temp, it’s not going to be silky and smooth in your recipe. And the last thing that people want when they’re eating cheesecake it to have lumps of cream cheese in each and every bite.
If you try to mix up cream cheese that is too cold, it’s not going to get to that creamy texture that is needed for this cheesecake recipe.
What other toppings go well with cheesecakes?
There are so many great cheesecake toppings to choose from! While blueberries tend to be the most popular, strawberry and cherry toppings are right there, too.
Fruit toppings are always a good idea for cheesecakes! They bring in a lot of flavors and fun coloring as well. Some people might prefer plain cheesecake too and that is a great taste also.
What we’ve found when it comes to our cheesecake topping favorites is that they tend to change with whatever is ripe during the time that we make it. And to be honest, we’ll never turn down the chance to make a cheesecake just to try out a new topping or two!
If you’re looking for a simple cheesecake recipe that doesn’t require you to turn on your oven, these No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are just what you’ve been waiting for!
OTHER DESSERT RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- 24 full size graham crackers, crushed into crumbs (a blender is helpful for this)
- 2 sticks butter, melted ( 1 cup)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) tub cool whip
- 1 (21 oz) can blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Stir until all of the butter has been soaked into graham cracker crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture to a 13x9 baking dish and press it into the bottom. It should spread to all the edges and be compacted enough to hold together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat together with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and sour cream. Beat again to incorporate.
- Switch to a rubber spatula and fold in the cool whip making sure to mix thoroughly.
- Pour over the graham cracker crust and smooth it out with the rubber spatula
- Pour the blueberry pie filling on top and carefully spread it to all edges.
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours before slicing into squares and serving.