No Bake Pina Colada Pie
If your a Pina Colada lover you will no doubt love this No Bake Pina Colada Pie. It will sweep you away to a tropical island!
No Bake Pina Colada Pie is a fun and easy summer dessert that’ll leave you feeling like you’re on a tropical island! This pie is simple to make with just a few ingredients and super light and fluffy so perfect for a summer dessert but really great for any time of year. In fact, if your serving a rather heavy dinner sometimes your looking for a lighter dessert this one would be the one to make!
Grab a fork and dig into this scrumptious No Bake Pina Colada Pie!!
Do you like no bake pies? We love them! As a matter of fact, we love all no bake desserts. They are usually simple to make, require just a few ingredients and always taste good. No bake pina colada pie is no bake except for the fact that we toast the coconut. We just find it has so much more flavor when it’s toasted. If you want to go full blow no bake you don’t have to toast it.
Are you looking for the perfect pie to share with friends? Well, look no further! This is the perfect pie to share with friends when they drop by on a warm summer night. Along with a cocktail or lemonade it’s a great cool pairing for a warm night. Serve it with a glass of Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade! So delicious.
Pina Colada Pie is loved by all age groups. The best part is it won’t heat up your kitchen on a hot day. What’s the best part of making a scrumptious pie such as this? Sharing it with friends and family and seeing their eye’s light up and asking for more of course! Because sharing is always the best part.
OTHER EASY DESSERTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
No Bake Pina Colada Pie
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers or vanilla crumb wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 tsp rum flavored extract
- 1 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- This step is optional but toasting the coconut gives it a much better flavor and only takes 5 minutes! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C
- Spread coconut evenly onto a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven 5 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs or vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly into bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and coconut cream until fluffy. Mix in rum extract.
- Fold in whipped topping, pineapple, cherries, and nuts.
- Spread mixture into crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill several hours before serving. Making sure the pie is set up enough to cut cleanly.