These Cinnamon Roll Wreaths are easy, delicious, and so festive. It only takes 2 ingredients to create a fun holiday treat that everyone will love.
If you’ve looked at any of our cheesecake recipes, you know we’re not opposed to a little work to make something delicious. But don’t let that fool you. We are BIG fans of easy, and it doesn’t get any easier than these delicious cinnamon roll wreaths.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It is ridiculously easy to make.
- It only uses 2 ingredients.
- Cinnamon rolls are pretty much universally loved by all.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You only need 2 ingredients to make these cinnamon roll wreaths. That’s it! You’ll find the amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Green food coloring
🔪 How to Make Cinnamon Roll Wreaths
It couldn’t be easier to make this recipe. It’s ready in no time flat.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Make the Cinnamon Roll Wreath
Unroll 2 cinnamon rolls and place the strips next to each other on a flat surface. Then, pinch the two ends together and twist the strips together to form a sort of braided rope. Pinch the bottom and top ends of the top together to form a circle. Repeat with the remaining 6 cinnamon rolls.
Step 3: Bake
Place each wreath on the prepared baking sheet and bake according to the package directions – usually about 9 to 12 minutes. Cool on the pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 4: Ice the Wreaths
Add 2 to 3 drops of food coloring to the icing container and stir. Place the container in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until melted. Then, use a piping bag to drizzle the frosting over the wreaths. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Holiday Sprinkles: While the icing is still warm on the cinnamon roll wreaths, sprinkle holiday sprinkles over the wreaths.
- Dipping Frosting: Make a cream cheese frosting for dipping.
Check out these TikTok cinnamon rolls for another amazing semi-homemade treat.
It should come as no surprise that you need next to nothing to make this easy recipe.
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Piping bag
These cinnamon rolls will last for a couple of days covered at room temperature. For longer storage, you can refrigerate them for a week.
We have absolutely no tips for this one. That’s how easy it is. Just follow the directions, and you’ll be golden.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s all about the icing or frosting. Cinnamon roll icing is largely sugar with a little milk. The sugar stabilizes the milk, so it’s good at room temperature for a couple of days. Other cinnamon roll recipes use a cream cheese frosting which must be refrigerated.
Normally cinnamon rolls freeze very well, but we don’t recommend freezing these wreaths as it’s too hard to remove the air from all the surfaces of the wreath shape.
Absolutely! Just be sure it comes with icing.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cinnamon rolls? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Cinnamon Roll Wreaths
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Piping bag
- 1 8- count package cinnamon roll dough
- Green food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the crescent rolls and unroll two rolls.
- Place the strips next to each other on a flat surface. Pinch the two ends together, then twist the two strips together. Pinch the bottom end together and bring both ends together to form a circle.
- Place each wreath on the baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions for your cinnamon rolls, usually between 9 and 12 minutes.
- When the cinnamon rolls are finished baking, allow them to cool on the pan for five to 10 minutes.
- Add two to three drops of food coloring to the included icing container. Stir to combine. Place the container in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, until melted. Transfer the icing to a piping bag and drizzle it over the top of the cinnamon rolls.