These 5-Ingredient TikTok Cinnamon Rolls are proof that TikTok is worth it. They’re ooey, gooey, and loaded with the delicious glaze that we all love on top of our cinnamon rolls along with a sweet pecan mixture.
Most people who don’t have TikTok think it’s all about goofy dances and kids doing crazy stuff, and while that is certainly true, it’s also loaded with recipes. That’s where we found these super delicious, super simple cinnamon rolls.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This viral hack is super easy to make and only uses 5 ingredients.
- They’re loaded with all the flavors we love in traditional cinnamon rolls.
- They’re the perfect afternoon snack or sweet breakfast recipe.
- You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
- No need to make homemade cinnamon rolls, this recipe uses store-bought cinnamon rolls to help you save time in the kitchen.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heavy whipping cream
- Melted Butter
- Brown sugar
- Chopped Pecans
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make 5-Ingredient TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
Making these delicious cinnamon rolls is just as easy as gathering up the ingredients. It only takes a few minutes.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a large baking dish. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and place cinnamon rolls in the greased casserole dish. Set aside the icing.
Step 2: Make the Pecan Mixture
Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Then, add the pecans.
Step 3: Top and Bake
Pour the cup of cream over the top of each cinnamon roll. Then, pour the pecan mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and done in the center.
Step 4: Serve
Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven and spread the cream cheese icing on top of the rolls. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Nuts – Try using almonds or walnuts in place of the pecans.
- Chocolate Chips – Sprinkle chocolate chips over the cinnamon rolls before baking.
- Nut-Free – Omit the nuts and simply add the brown sugar mixture.
If you think these cinnamon rolls look tasty, then check out our blueberry cinnamon rolls. They’re delicious!
You don’t need much of anything to make these cinnamon rolls. You’ll only need a handful of simple kitchen equipment.
- Baking pan
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Wooden spoon
Store your leftover cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator for up to a week. For longer storage, you can freeze them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
This is an incredibly simple recipe to make. It’s so easy, in fact, that we only have a couple of tips.
- Keep the heat at medium when making the pecan mixture so you don’t burn the butter or the nuts.
- You’ll know the cinnamon rolls are done in the center because they’ll be firm, not squishy.
- Don’t skip the heavy whipping cream that is the secret ingredient to these cinnamon buns.
- If you want extra icing on top of your cinnamon rolls heat a can of cream cheese frosting and pour it over the top of them.
Do you have questions about this tik tok cinnamon rolls recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this recipe.
They originated in Sweden hundreds of years ago. The interesting thing about them is that, unlike so many other foods, they’ve remained relatively unchanged since immigrants brought them to North America in the 17th century.
These fluffy cinnamon rolls will last in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Place cooled cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and open-air freeze them until solid. Then, place them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
Place the cinnamon rolls in a baking dish and sprinkle them with water. Then, cover them with foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
🍽 More Cinnamon Recipes
Do you enjoy cinnamon? Then try these delicious recipes:
🧾5-Ingredient TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
Want to make this easy cinnamon rolls recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
📌 PIN IT!!
5 Ingredient Tik Tok Cinnamon Rolls
- Baking pan
- measuring cup and spoon
- Wooden spoon
- 35 ounces Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing 2 large cans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open pop cans of cinnamon rolls and remove rolls. Set icing aside.
- Place cinnamon rolls in a greased casserole dish.
- Pour heavy whipping cream over the top of each cinnamon roll.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together. Add pecans.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until golden brown and done in the center.
- Remove from oven.
- Top each cinnamon roll with the cream cheese icing you set aside.
- Serve and Enjoy!