Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread
Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread is bursting with all the delicious flavors of fall. This irresistibly moist and flavorful bread is a family favorite!
Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread is amazing served warm with butter or cold with cream cheese. It is perfect for breakfast a snack or dessert.
This recipe makes 2 loaves so you can freeze one for later or give one as a gift!
Pumpkin and cranberry go so well together. And this bread will no doubt become a favorite for your holiday table. The sweetness of the pumpkin and tartness of the cranberry go so perfectly together don’t you think?
We love pumpkin all year long and this has become a favorite. We stock pile cans of pumpkin so we always have them on hand. They come in handy for so many different things from soups to stews, pastas and desserts.
Pumpkin can easily be mixed into a cake mix for a low calorie dessert. We make muffins out of this for breakfast all the time. They are delicious and a great grab and go breakfast.
We buy bags of cranberries and freeze them to make all sorts of desserts and our Crock Pot Cranberry Butter. The crock pot cranberry butter is so delicious smeared on this bread! You have to try it.
This bread has nuts in it but you can leave them out. We have family members who don’t care for nuts in their desserts so you make the decision.
This Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread only gets better as it sits in my opinion so I would let it sit overnight and let all the flavors develop. You can of course slice a piece off the end to get a little taste just to make sure it tastes amazing. We can guarantee if your a pumpkin and cranberry lover that you will love this quick bread.
This bread is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas morning or brunch. Heck this bread is perfect for the dessert table. I would suggest only using fresh cranberries cut in half and not dried cranberries for this bread. The flavors will not be the same otherwise.
There is a huge difference in the flavor and texture of fresh or frozen cranberries and dried cranberries.
How to make Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pans with the baking spray, set aside
Using a standing mixer, beat together until combined the pumpkin puree, canola oil, and eggs until combined
Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves until combined
Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined
Stir in the sliced cranberries and 3/4 C of the pecan chips until combined
Evenly divide the batter between the two loaf pans
Sprinkle some whole cranberries and the remaining pecan chips onto the top of both pans
Place into the oven and bake for 6-75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely once baked and enjoy! !
Make this scrumptious Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread for your family and friends today!
Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh cranberries , plus some whole cranberries for top
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 9 inch loaf pans
- baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pans with the baking spray, set aside
- Using a standing mixer, beat together until combined the pumpkin puree, canola oil, and eggs until combined
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves until combined
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined
- Stir in the sliced cranberries and 3/4 C of the chopped pecans until combined
- Evenly divide the batter between the two loaf pans
- Sprinkle some whole cranberries and the remaining chopped pecans onto the top of both pans
- Place into the oven and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely once baked and enjoy!