CRUNCHY PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE – It makes the perfect pumpkin fall dessert. Once you try it, you’ll make it again and again!” This is the best pumpkin crunch cake! Or so I’ve been told.
Pumpkin Crunch Dump Cake is so delicious! We make it all year long!
Do you love dump cakes as much as we do? I mean who doesn’t love the easiest thing ever?!
I love to cook but I normally love to cook easy things. I love using simple ingredients that I have in the pantry already but in the end it taste “special” sort of speak. I mean mixing a few ingredients together and seeing someone smiling and saying “yum” is what it’s all about right?!
CRUNCHY PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE is what Fall is all about for me. And this is so easy to make and being a pumpkin lover makes it a favorite of mine.
There are so many dump cakes that we make but I think this has got to be one of my favorites if not my favorite one. I love the crunchy topping. Do you have a favorite dump cake?
Make this Pumpkin Crunch Dump Cake today!
CRUNCHY PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
This is the best pumpkin crunch cake! Or so I've been told. It makes the perfect pumpkin fall dessert. Once you try it, you'll make it again and again!
Servings: 10 servings
- 16 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
- 12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 18 1/2 oz. Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Butter melted
- 1 Cup Pecans Halves
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, spice, eggs and sugar.
- Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over mixture.
- Next sprinkle with melted butter. Top with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until firm.
- It may take a little longer so check it every few minutes after that. Mine takes 46 minutes