Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms Recipe will take you about 15 minutes from start to finish. Such a simple and delicious recipe the whole family drools over this one!
Growing up we were lucky enough to have fresh green beans from the garden during the summer months. My Dad has a garden that over flowed with all kinds of vegetables.
At that time I would not have liked mushrooms though. Thankfully our taste change as we grow up and we learn to love the things we used to hate as children. Now I love mushrooms.
Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms is such a simple recipe. Just a few steps and you will have this side dish on the table in no time!
We like our green beans to still have a crunch.You of course can make your green beans as crunchy as you like.
I’m pretty sure you will like this simple yet delicious recipe. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight side dish yet a fancy enough for a company dish too.
Make this delicious Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms Recipe today!!
Here Are Some Other Side Dishes You Might Like:
Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms
Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms Recipe will take you about 15 minutes from start to finish. Such a simple and delicious recipe the whole family drools over this one!Print Pin Rate
- 1 ½ lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- water for cooking green beans
- sea salt abd black pepper to taste
- 1. Fill a large pot with water. Bring the water to a boil. Add the greens beans to the water. Cook, uncovered until bright green and crisp-tender (about 3 minutes or so). Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled. Drain well.2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add cooking oil. Add mushrooms and cook uncovered until they just start browning .Add the green beans and garlic to the mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until green beans reach desired tenderness. We like ours to still have a nice crunch. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and serve.