Love tacos? Then you will love this quick and easy Taco Pie!! Here is everything you love in a taco all in one easy pie!
This quick and easy taco pie is a go to for me when we need a fast meal that is delicious too. I change it up and use shredded chicken or pork sometimes depended on what I have on hand. Anything will work. Even just veggies.
Use your imagination with this one. It’s a great way to clean out the fridge. I always tend to have extra shredded pork that I have leftover and have frozen for something like this. Or it’s so simple to just cook up some ground beef.
This super easy taco pie will be a weeknight family favorite in your house as it is in ours. I have made this with leftover chicken breast also. Just shred it and add your seasonings. So simple. It’s Quick, easy and oh so good !!!
- 5 8" flour tortillas
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 T. taco seasoning ( I use this one https://mariasmixingbowl.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/)
- ¼ C. water
- 1 jar salsa ( we use hot)
- 2 C. shredded Colby jack cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- In a skillet , brown the ground beef, breaking it up well as it cooks. Drain the grease and add in the taco
- seasoning and water. Combine well and remove from heat.
- Spray a pie plate or pan with cooking spary. I use a spring form pan. Place a tortilla in the bottom of
- your pan or pie plate and spread a couple big spoonful's of salsa over the tortilla, spread some of the
- refried beans over the salsa, then some of the meat and top with some cheese. Repeat the layers ending
- with a flour tortilla on top (save some of the cheese for the top).
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining cheese. Return to the oven, uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted and edges of the tortilla are crisp.
- Slice into pie slices and top with the green onions and tomatoes, sour cream and avocado before serving.