Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings– Our favorite wings ever! Crispy, garlicky and the best is they are baked!
Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings is one of our favorite wings!! These are baked not fried but oh so crispy. We only like crispy wings in our house.
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings are baked crisp to a golden perfection, then smothered in a Parmesan cheese and chili flakes mixture. We then add some shredded Parmesan cheese on top. It’s finger licking good! We could eat these wings weekly. Great for game day!! I think you will love them too!
This recipe is our take on a recipe that came from a restaurant that closed that we used to go to in Maine very Friday night. We LOVED their wings. They were so simple but so good! They were always cooked extra crispy, never greasy and always garlicy and had great Parmesan flavor. Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings were the best wings. They fried their wings but they were never greasy. And well I hate frying wings so I decided to bake these.
We were so upset when that placed closed. So we had to put our heads together and come up with what we thought would be the closest thing to their wings. I think we did a really great job!! These are nice and crispy ( I can’t stand a soggy skinned wing) and the flavor is delicious!
Make these yummy wings now!
- 11/2 lb. chicken wing sections
- 1/4 C salted butter melted (for basting)
- 1/4 C salted butter melted (for topping)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 fresh garlic cloves chopped
- 1/3 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. + 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place cut chicken wings onto a lined baking sheet.
- Brush melted butter over each wing section, salt and pepper them.
- Bake on the middle rack for approximately 45- 55 minutes, or until wings are browned and crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining melted butter, chili flakes, garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Mix well.
- Pour or brush mixture over cooked wings, stirring the butter frequently.
- Sprinkle lots of parmesan cheese over the wings, then top with shredded parmesan before serving.