Fudge is always a great treat for the holidays, and this Grinch Fudge really leans into that. It’s a simple, delicious white chocolate fudge that’s colored green and decorated with little red hearts.
We love to make fudge for special occasions. From potlucks and birthdays to every holiday, we’ll always make fudge for at least one gathering. One of our favorite recipes to make for Christmas is this easy fudge recipe made to match everyone’s favorite Christmas curmudgeon.
It’s has such a wonderful flavor, you will love it, and so will everyone else! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a special treat everyone will enjoy.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s an easy recipe that only takes a few ingredients.
- It’s loaded with white chocolate and marshmallows.
- The green color of the fudge and the heart decorations are very Grinchy.
- Everyone loves fudge!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only uses a handful of simple ingredients. We’re highlighting the ones that give it its delicious flavor and look here, but you can find the complete ingredient list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- White chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Green food coloring gel
- Red Grinch hearts
🔪 How to Make Grinch Fudge
Making this recipe is just as easy as gathering the ingredients. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Step 1: Prep
Spray an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Then, microwave the flour for 1 minute to kill any bacteria and set it aside.
Step 2: Cream the Butter and Sugar
Cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
Step 3: Add the Flour
Add the flour to the butter mixture and stir.
Step 4: Add the White Chocolate
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring between each interval until fully melted. Then add it to the flour and butter mixture and stir well.
Step 5: Complete the Fudge
Add the sweetened condensed milk and mini marshmallows and stir well. Then, add the food coloring and stir again.
Step 6: Chill
Pour the fudge into the prepared baking dish. Then, sprinkle it with the red hearts and chile for at least 4 hours. Cut into 2×2-inch pieces and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- White Chocolate – You can use white chocolate chips, white chocolate bark, or white melting chocolate for this recipe.
- Green Food Coloring – If you don’t have food coloring gel, you can use regular green food coloring. You just may have to add more.
- Red Sprinkles – Red hearts work best, but you can use any red sprinkles you like to get that Grinchy look.
If you love holiday-themed fudge, then check out this M&M Sugar Cookie Fudge recipe.
You’ll only need a few basic kitchen items to make this fudge.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Microwaveable bowls
- Wooden spoon
- Baking dish
You can store this fudge for up to 3 weeks in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, you can freeze it for up to a year in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
This is an incredibly easy recipe, so we only have a couple of tips for this one.
- Always microwave your flour. The flour is raw, and this recipe is not cooked. Microwaving the flour kills any bacteria that might be present.
- Don’t forget to spray your dish with nonstick spray if you want your fudge to come out!
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Fudge might have chocolate in it, but it’s a creamy candy.
While the exact origin of fudge is still a hotly debated topic, its name comes from one story in which American bakers “fudged” a batch of caramels.
You can store fudge in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or up to 3 months in the freezer. Some kinds of fudge can even last for up to a year in the freezer.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Fudge? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this grinch fudge recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
- Microwaveable bowls
- Wooden spoon
- Baking dish
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate you can use White chocolate chips, or bark, or melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Red Grinch Hearts
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the White Chocolate, and microwave at 15 second intervals until melted.
- Stir well until smooth and creamy.
- Place the Flour in a separate bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate dish, mix the Butter, Sugar and Vanilla, and stir until well combined.
- Add the Flour to the Butter mixture, and then add the White Chocolate, and stir well.
- Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, Mini Marshmallows and stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add the Green Food Coloring Gel, and stir to mix.
- Spray an 8 X 8 dish with Cooking Spray, and pour the Fudge into the dish.
- Sprinkle the Red Hearts on top of the Fudge, and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Cut in 2 X 2 inch pieces.
- Serve, and Enjoy!