Peanut Butter Maple Fat Bombs – So let’s talk a bit about “Fat Bombs”. If your eating low carb, Keto ect fat is a good thing!
Fat bombs are delicious high-fat, low-carb and low-
And getting enough fat in your diet is sometimes hard. Also fat is filling and keeps you feeling full longer.
Fat bombs are also a great way to have a sweet treat. They are made up of healthy fats so you never have to feel guilty about having a yummy treat.
There are a gazillion fat bomb recipes. My favorites always seem to have either peanut butter or cream cheese. Maybe because I can eat both peanut butter and cream cheese right off a spoon!
You can store these in your fridge or in the freezer.
I store them in the freezer then just take one out for a 5 minutes and they are just the right consistency for me. You may like them a bit softer.
Peanut Butter Maple Fat bombs are one of my favorite fat bombs.
Try a batch of these goodie today!
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- Melt peanut butter, butter, and coconut oil in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or so or until smooth and fully melted together.
- Stir in the maple syrup and stir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into bite sized paper liners set inside a mini muffin tin.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened.