Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs – are the perfect sweet treat when your following a Low Carb, Keto lifestyle. But you don’t have to be Keto to love these. I can attest to that . Everyone in the family loves these.
Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs! You can never have too many fat bombs in the freezer when your doing the Keto, Low Carb lifestyle and I like to have a variety. Fat Bombs are a great way to get in your good fats, up your fats and help when your feeling a bit hungry and just need a bit of a pick me up. Great for grab and go and getting in all your yummy fats.
Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs are so yummy!
These good for you chocolate treats pack a fatty peanutty mocha punch while satisfying my sweet tooth I get at end of the day. I like something sweet when I am watching TV at night and having a cup of tea but in most cases I just want something small so one or two of these will do the trick for me.
Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs are the perfect mid-day snack to get you over the hump. Full of healthy fats to leave you feeling satisfied. Oh and they are super yummy I’m sure I mentioned that part already!
Make these Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs today!
Peanutty Mocha Fat Bombs
- 8 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 8 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 6 Tbsp Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Espresso Powder or Instant Coffee Powder
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetener of your choice to taste I use Stevia or Erythritol
- 1/ 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whip heavy whipping cream until its whipped and light.
- Melt butter and coconut oil in microwave until blended well.
- Add peanut butter, espresso powder and vanilla extract and blend together.
- Pour a little bit into whipped cream and mix together either with a spatula or with the mixer.
- Keep adding mixture until it’s all mixed with the whipped cream.
- Pour into paper lined mini muffin tin or straight into mini muffin tin and freeze.
- Remove from muffin tins and store in ziplock bags or storage containers.