Pork Piccata is simple yet impressive. Pork in a tasty lemon, butter and capers sauce. Perfect for a quick and delicious dinner.
This 30 Minute Easy Pork Piccata makes a quick and easy weeknight dinner, but it’s also elegant enough for a dinner party .
The lemon, garlic, butter sauce will have you licking your plate every time .
Pork Piccata is one of my favorite ways to serve pork. It’s so simple and delicious. And I always have the ingredients on hand. .
You can use used chicken for this and also veal. My market tends to have a lot of thin boneless pork pork on sale so this goes perfect with it. When boneless pork is on sale I stock up!
Thank goodness for the deep freeze. That is always stocked and has saved us tons of money. I never pay full price for meat. Back to the pork piccata.. I hope you love it as much as we do. It is super easy and so delicious. Make it once and I bet you will make it over and over again.
Make this Pork Piccata today!
Pork Piccata is a simple yet impressive pork piccata in a tasty lemon, butter and capers sauce. Perfect for a quick and delicious dinner.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 thin cut boneless pork chops
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon capers rinsed
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley chopped
- Combine flour , salt and pepper in shallow dish.
- Coat pork chops with flour mixture.
- Melt 2-3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium heat until just sizzling.
- Add pork and cook, turning once, 6 -8 minutes or so or until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove pork to platter and cover. Keep warm.
- Add wine, lemon juice, lemon zest and capers to skillet.
- Add remaining butter stirring with whisk until smooth.
- Add more butter and wine if you feel the need.
- Pour sauce over pork chops. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!!!