This delicious Pretzel Biscuit recipe is golden and crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside, and they’re loaded with flavorful everything bagel seasoning. It’s easy to see how they became a TikTok sensation!
When we scroll through TikTok we love the FOOD PORN! Get your minds out of the gutter, guys. We love checking out TikTok for different recipes and one of our favorite recipes that we’ve found is these biscuit pretzel bites. They’re so good and so easy!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of simple ingredients.
- It’s a semi-homemade recipe that’s ridiculously easy.
- These bites have the perfect texture and tons of flavor.
It only takes five – FIVE – ingredients to make this recipe, and one of them is water! You’ll find everything you need in about 10 minutes at your local grocery store. Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Refrigerated biscuits cut into quarters
- Baking soda
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Melted butter
🔪 How to Make This Pretzel Biscuit Recipe
Making these bites is just as easy as heading to the store to grab the ingredients. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Boil the Dough
Bring a pot of after and 1/4 cup baking soda to a boil. Then, boil the biscuit pieces for 30 seconds, working in batches.
Step 3: Butter and Season
Place the boiled dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush the bites with melted butter and sprinkle them with everything bagel seasoning.
Step 4: Bake
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add a bit of cayenne to the everything seasoning.
- Sweet – Make a sweet version by sprinkling the bites with cinnamon sugar.
- Your Favorite Spices – Try using your favorite spices like Italian seasoning and the like to create different flavors.
If you think these look good, then you’ll love our cheesy soft pretzels.
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Store these bites at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- Work in batches when boiling the biscuit dough so the water remains at a boil.
- Only boil the biscuit dough for 30 seconds. You only want to allow the outside to get crisp, not cook the dough.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Pretzel biscuit bites are biscuit pieces that are boiled with water and baking soda and baked until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside like a pretzel.
Boiling pretzel dough is what makes it cook up with a crispy outside and soft inside.
Pretzels were invented near Aosta, Italy in 610 AD. They’ve been around for a while!
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy pretzels? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Pretzel Biscuit Bites
- baking sheet with parchment paper
- large pot
- slotted spoon
- Pastry brush
- 16 ounces refrigerated biscuits cut into fourths
- ¼ cup Baking soda
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove, and pour in the baking soda.
- Working in batches, place some of the biscuit pieces into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove the biscuit pieces with a slotted spoon, and place them onto the baking sheet.
- Brush with the melted butter, and sprinkle with the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside.