Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushroom – Comfort food at its very best! Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushrooms is the perfect meal that delivers homemade flavors and just minutes to prepare. The most tender beef tips ever!
We always buy steak tips when they are on sale and this Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushroom is a perfect way to use them! They always come out fork tender.
We serve them over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice. So delicious!
Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushroom are so simple to make. Throw everything in the slow cooker and it cooks itself. It’s a rich and very hearty slow cooker meal that is perfect for a weeknight meal.
The best part of this dish besides the flavor and the fact that it takes just minutes to prepare is that the family loves it.
Make this delicious Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushroom for your family today!
Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushroom
- 2 lbs beef sirloin tips, cut in to 1″ pieces
- 12 oz white or portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 envelope lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray slow cooker with cooking sprayStir together beef tips and remaining ingredients.Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until done, stirring occasionally. Serve over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.