Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie is the easiest chicken pot pie recipe you’ll ever make. It uses cream soups to make the classic, creamy filling and Bisquick mix for a super simple biscuit cobbler top!
We love chicken pot pie, but we also love it when things are easy. So we made this delicious chicken pot pie.
This pot pie is a hearty delicious meal made right in the slow cooker. This recipe has been making its rounds on Tiktok so I made a slow cooker version. Cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, mixed veggies and chicken cook in the slow cooker before getting topped with a biscuit cobbler topping.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It’s a ridiculously easy semi-homemade meal that’s ready in a flash.
- It has all the delicious flavors we love in a traditional pot pie.
You’ll only need some basic ingredients to make this recipe, and you probably have most of them in your kitchen right now. Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for the exact amounts.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Cream of chicken soup
- Cream of celery soup
- Bisquick mix
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Making this recipe is incredibly simple. You just throw everything in and let the slow cooker do all the work for the most part!
Step 1: Cut up the Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
Step 2: Cook the Chicken and Vegetables
Add the chicken, vegetables, and both soups to the crock pot. Stir, cover, and cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 2 hours.
Step 3: Mix the Cobbler Topping
Whisk the Bisquick and milk together to make the topping.
Step 4: Cook Again
Pour the Bisquick mixture over the top of the pot pie ingredients. Then, top with sliced butter and cook for another 2 hours on high or 3 hours on low. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Chicken – Try this recipe with beef or pork, too.
- Cream of Celery – Try cream of mushroom instead.
If you like this easy chicken cobbler recipe, then check out our easy bubble up chicken pot pie.
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Slow cooker
Store for up to 3 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, you can freeze this for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- Your Bisquick mixture will be lumpy and thin. That’s okay!
- Don’t worry about the thinness of the topping when you pour it over the filling. Just like a sweet cobbler, the topping will remain where it is.
- Be sure your chicken is cut into easy-to-eat cubes that are uniform size.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Chicken cobbler is a variation of chicken pot pie that uses a biscuit-like, cobbler topping instead of a pie crust.
It sure can. Bake the filling covered for about an hour at 350. Then, pour over the cobbler mixture and bake again for another half hour.
Place the cobbler in a baking dish and bake at 350 until heated through. You can also microwave individual portions covered at 1-minute intervals until hot.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy chicken? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this slow cooker chicken pot pie recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- slow cooker
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 ounces cream of celery soup
- 2 cups bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 8 tablespoons butter
- Parsley for garnish
- Cut your chicken into bite size pieces.
- Into your slow cooker add the chicken, vegetables and both soups.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or 2 for hours on high.
- Mix the bisquick with the milk. Whisk.
- There will be some lumps it is okay. It will be very liquidy, that is also okay!
- Pour the bisquick mixture over the chicken mixture.
- Slice the butter and place on top of the bisquick mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook another 2 hours on high or 3 hours on low.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!