Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake combines the classic flavors of strawberries and champagne with a rich, creamy, no-bake cheesecake. It’s so delicious and so easy.
This cheesecake is amazing. Let’s just get that out of the way immediately. Its flavor profile makes it the perfect romantic Valentine’s or date night dessert or simply a fancy addition to any party.
This Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake is not only pretty to look at, it’s absolutely delicious. It’s creamy, and smooth, and a little boozy, and it’s perfect for a party, or after dinner, or anytime!
You get the crunchy graham cracker crust, with strawberries, and melted butter, and then the thick creamy cheesecake, topped off with sweet frosting, and when they all come together it’s a wonderful combination of all your favorites, in one bite.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s a no-bake recipe, so there’s no worrying about falling or cracking.
- It only uses simple ingredients that are easily found at the grocery store.
- It’s so easy to make but it tastes so fancy!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe uses a few simple ingredients that you’ll have no trouble finding at your local grocery store. The main players are below, but you’ll find the complete ingredient list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Graham crackers
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Powdered sugar
- Neon pink food coloring gel
- Fresh strawberries with tops
- Pink pearl candy balls
🔪 How to Make Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake
This cheesecake is so simple to make. It only takes a few simple steps, and there is ZERO baking involved. Woo hoo!
Step 1: Make the Crust
Pulse the graham crackers into crumbs in a food processor. Then, add the dried strawberries and pulse again until the entire mixture is fine crumbs. Add the sugar and blend. Melt the butter in a medium bowl and mix in the graham cracker mixture until coated.
Step 2: Chill the Crust
Press the mixture into a 6-inch springform pan with the bottom lined with parchment paper. Make an even, smooth layer using the back of a spoon, then chill the crust in the freezer.
Step 3: Make the Cheesecake Batter
Whip the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Then, add the cream cheese and blend until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, mixing until it’s all blended into the mixture.
Step 4: Chill
Remove the pan from the freezer and pour in the cheesecake batter. Smooth out the top and place the cheesecake back into the freezer to chill until set – overnight is best.
Step 5: Make the Frosting
Cream softened butter and cream cheese together in a stand mixer. Then, add the heavy cream and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, blending between each addition until all the sugar is added and the frosting is smooth and thick enough to remain on a spoon when turned upside down.
When the frosting is thick, smooth, and creamy, add a few drops of neon pink food coloring and mix to blend until your desired color of pink is achieved.
Step 6: Frost
Fill a pastry bag with the frosting and add a large star tip. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and remove the springform pan. Then, pipe the frosting in big dollops in a swirling motion, bringing up the tip in the center, around the edge of the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the cheesecake with pink pearl candy balls on the frosting and top of the cheesecake and place it back in the freezer.
Step 7: Serve
When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake for about 10 minutes before serving. While waiting, wash and drain the strawberries. Then, add them to the dollops of frosting. Cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Non-Alcoholic – You can use non-alcoholic champagne for this recipe.
- Diced Strawberries – Try adding diced strawberries to the cheesecake batter itself for more flavor.
- Chocolate Graham Crackers – For a different take on the crust, use chocolate graham crackers.
If this strawberry cheesecake sounds good, then check out these no-bake strawberry cheesecake bars.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- Microwaveable bowl
- 6-inch springform pan
- Parchment paper
- Pastry bag
- Large star tip
Store this cheesecake for up to a month in the freezer.
- Be sure your cream cheese and butter are fully softened for the easiest creaming and the best texture for both the cheesecake and the frosting.
- Freezing the cheesecake overnight creates the best texture and flavor.
- Be sure to scraped down your bowl as you mix the cheesecake and the frosting to ensure that everything is thoroughly mixed.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s a cheesecake that uses no eggs. It doesn’t have to be baked because the freezer is used to set the batter.
The sweetness of the strawberries complements the dryness of the champagne.
Strawberries are considered romantic because of their red color and heart-shaped appearance. They were even once considered a symbol of Venus, the goddess of love. Champagne is considered romantic because of its luxurious and aspirational component.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cheesecake? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Strawberry Champagne Cheesecake
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- Microwaveable Bowl
- 6-inch springform pan
- parchment paper
- Pastry bag
- Large Star Tip
For the Crust
- 4.8 ounces Graham Crackers pulsed into crumbs
- 6 ounces Freeze dried Strawberries pulsed with the Graham Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter melted
- 24 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream Whipped – a few more drops of Cream in the Cream Cheese – see instructions
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 4 Tablespoons Butter softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 4 – 5 cups Powdered Sugar
- Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel – several drops
- Fresh Strawberries with green tops – rinsed
- Pink Pearl Candy Balls
- Place the Graham Crackers in the Food Processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Place the package of Dried Strawberries in the food Processor, and pulse into fine crumbs with the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Add Sugar, and blend.
- Melt the Butter in a medium size bowl, and pour the Crumbs into the Butter and stir well to coat.
- Line the Bottom of a 6 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the Crumbs into the bottom of the pan, evenly, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Heavy Cream, Sugar, and Vanilla, and whip with the Whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, and the Cream is whipped.
- Add the Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and creamy – adding a little more Heavy Cream a few drops at a time if needed. Add the Powdered Sugar a little at at time, and mix until blended.
- Add the Champagne, and blend until the Cheesecake Batter is smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the Cheesecake Batter into the pan, and smooth out the top.
- Place the pan back in the freezer, overnight for best results.
- Place the Strawberries in a Colander, and rinse well under cool water. Place Berries on paper towels to drain.
- Place the Strawberries in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add the softened Cream Cheese and Butter, and blend with the whisk attachment until completely smooth and creamy.
- Add the Heavy Cream, and Vanilla, and mix until blended smooth.
- Add the Powdered Sugar a cup at a time, and blend on low between additions. Scrape down the Mixing bowl as needed.
- Check the Frosting when you’ve added 4 cups; if the Frosting remains on a spoon when turned upside down, and doesn’t slide off the spoon, or move, it’s thick enough to pipe.
- If it slides off the spoon, add the 5th cup of Powdered Sugar, and blend on low. When the Frosting is thick, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend on high for about 30 seconds, until the Frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Add a few drops of the Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel, and mix well to blend, until the light pink color is achieved. Fill a Pastry bag with the Frosting, using the large star tip.
- Remove the Cheesecake from the Freezer, and remove the Spring-form from the Pan.
- Pipe the Frosting in big dollops all around the edge of the Cheesecake, bringing the dollops up to a point, using a swirling motion. Sprinkle the Pink Pearl Candy Balls on top of the Frosting, and Cheesecake to finish.
- Place back in the Freezer until time to serve.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Freezer about 10 minutes before serving, and allow to thaw just a bit.
- Add strawberries to the dollops of Frosting, and garnish dessert plates with Strawberries if desired.
- Cut in two to three inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!