TikTok Cinnamon Rolls take refrigerated cinnamon rolls to another level. With just one extra ingredient, you get ultra-rich, sweet cinnamon rolls that you’ll have a hard time putting down.
We love sweets, especially if they’re for breakfast. We also love easy, and this recipe fits the bill perfectly on both counts. Two ingredients? Yes, please. Read on, and get ready to fall in love.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses two T-W-O ingredients to make.
- The only way to make this recipe easier is to have someone else make it.
- Everyone loves cinnamon rolls!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe uses two ingredients. That’s it! You won’t find a simpler ingredient list anywhere. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- Heavy cream
🔪 How to Make TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe was made for lazy cooks. And if you don’t mind cooking, this is a nice break. It takes almost no effort and very little time to make!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then, open the can of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing.
Step 2: Place and Bake
Place the cinnamon rolls in a greased casserole dish. Then, pour the heavy whipping cream over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Bake for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Add Icing
Top the cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Cinnamon Rolls – Use your favorite brand of cinnamon rolls so long as they’re large.
- Chocolate Chips – Try pressing chocolate chips into the seams of the cinnamon rolls before baking.
- Nuts – Sprinkle the cinnamon rolls with chopped pecans or walnuts before baking.
For a slightly more involved version of this recipe, check out our 5-Ingredient TikTok Cinnamon Rolls.
- Measuring cup
- Baking dish
- Nonstick spray
Store these cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator for up to a week. For longer storage, freeze them for up to 2 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- Be sure your baking dish is greased or coated in nonstick spray so you can get the rolls out.
- Do not substitute the heavy cream with half and half, or worse, milk. It’s just not the same.
- Always refrigerate these cinnamon rolls, as they’re made with quite a bit of dairy.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They’re a simple cinnamon roll variation that adds heavy cream to refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
The heavy cream is poured over the cinnamon rolls before baking. Then, as the bottom of the pan heats up, the liquid makes its way up into the rolls making them softer and moister.
While I don’t recommend it, you can do it. The liquid will still make the cinnamon rolls softer and moister, however, you won’t get the same richness.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cinnamon rolls? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Tiktok Cinnamon Rolls
- Baking dish
- 35 ounces Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing 2 cans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open pop cans of cinnamon rolls and remove rolls. Set icing aside.
- Place cinnamon rolls in a greased casserole dish.
- Pour heavy whipping cream over the top of each cinnamon roll.
- Bake for 30 minutes and remove from oven.
- Top each cinnamon roll with the cream cheese icing.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply