Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls take refrigerated cinnamon rolls to another level. Loaded with strips of bacon, heavy whipping cream for extra richness, and a sprinkling of brown sugar for an extra sweet finish, this is the breakfast you’ve always deserved.
These cinnamon rolls are are so delicious! These are made using the TikTok viral recipe where you cook canned cinnamon rolls in heavy cream.
You take these up a notch with the addition of bacon and brown sugar and these are out of the world. These are decadent and bake up nice and fluffy! You will never make cinnamon rolls any other way!
We’re firm believers that bacon makes everything better, and these delicious cinnamon rolls confirm that! After all, what could be better than cinnamon rolls with actual SLICES of bacon wrapped up inside them? Nothing. The answer is nothing.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s super easy to make.
- It’s a sweet and savory dish perfect for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or snacking.
- It’s full of bacon!
You’ll only need four ingredients to make this recipe, and they’re all easily found at your local grocery store. Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Refrigerated Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Microwave bacon
- Heavy whipping cream
- Brown sugar
🔪 How to Make Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Making these deliciously sweet and savory cinnamon rolls is just as easy as heading to the store for the ingredients. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen and noshing on bacon-filled cinnamon rolls in no time!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease or butter a glass pie dish or an 8×8 baking dish.
Step 2: Stuff the Cinnamon Rolls with Bacon
Unroll each cinnamon roll, place 2 slices of bacon the length of the unrolled dough, and roll it back up. Place them in the prepared dish.
Step 3: Add Heavy Cream and Brown Sugar
Pour the heavy whipping cream around the cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle the cinnamon rolls with brown sugar.
Step 4: Bake
Bake the cinnamon rolls for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Step 5: Ice and Enjoy
Let the cinnamon rolls cool for a few minutes, then spread the included icing over the tops.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Crumbled Bacon – Cook and crumble regular bacon, then roll it up into the cinnamon rolls as you would bacon strips.
- Cream Cheese Frosting – Make things even sweeter with a topping of cream cheese frosting.
- Nutmeg – Add a bit of nutmeg to the cinnamon rolls as you add the bacon for even more flavor.
- Chopped Nuts – Add chopped nuts for extra crunch.
If you think these look amazing, then check out our Tiktok cinnamon rolls. You’ll love them!
- Measuring cups
- Glass pie dish or 8×8 baking dish
You can store these in an air-tight container for up to 2 days at room temperature or up to 5 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe works best with large cinnamon rolls like Grands.
- Use butter to grease your baking dish for a bit of added richness.
- It’s important to use microwave bacon, as it’s already cooked.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Microwaveable bacon is pre-cooked. Using raw bacon will result in extremely greasy, inedible cinnamon rolls.
You can use regular bacon, but you’ll have to alter the recipe a bit. Cook the bacon first, then crumble it. Add a layer of crumbled bacon to the unrolled cinnamon roll rather than slices of microwave bacon.
Add heavy whipping cream to the bottom of the pan makes super-rich cinnamon rolls. The dough absorbs the cream as it bakes.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy bacon? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- pie plate
- 8 ounces grands cinnamon rolls
- 10 slices microwave bacon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease or butter a glass pie dish or 8×8 baking dish.
- Unroll a cinnamon roll and place 2 slices of bacon the length of the cinnamon roll and roll the cinnamon roll back up.
- Repeat with the rest of the rolls and place in your prepared pan.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream down the bottom of the baking dish around the rolls.
- Evenly sprinkle the brown sugar across the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Spread the icing that came with the rolls all over the top of the cinnamon rolls.