Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin! Because bacon makes everything better. Juicy, tender, Bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin stuffed with a simple sauteed mushroom stuffing
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin!! How can you go wrong with such a lovely combination? We sure do eat a lot of pork loin in my house. And we sure do eat a lot of bacon too. This dish came out to be as delicious as I thought it would. Such simple ingredients and such amazing flavors.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorite cuts of meat. It’s always delicious and easy to make a quick meal with during the week
I am always looking for different ways to prepare pork loin. Somehow bacon and garlic always happens to make it’s way into the picture. Nothing goes better with pork loin than bacon and garlic. Fresh parsley always adds a nice touch too.
This flavorful recipe features pork tenderloin stuffed with a bacon and mushroom filling which is so delicious you could serve it as a side dish all by itself. Tender and juicy, the pork nearly melts in your mouth. This pork tenderloin recipe does take a little more effort than just popping it in the oven, but the few extra minutes are so worth it.
Pork tenderloin, also called pork fillet, is a long thin tender cut of pork which is juicy, moist and full of flavor. It’s also relatively low in calories and is just as lean as a skinless chicken breast. Pork tenderloin is also versatile and cooks quickly making it ideal for weeknight meals when you are in a hurry.
Bacon wrapped yumminess
Bacon Wrapped Garlic and Parsley Stuffed Pork Loin
- 1 2-3 lb. Pork Loin
- 3 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 slices Bacon
- 8 oz. mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce your favorite flavor
- 2 Tsp. Toasted Sesame Ginger Sesame Seeds or Plain Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Make sure the silver skin is removed from your roast.
- Par cook your bacon if you don't already have it cooked already in the microwave, oven or stove top just so it is about half way cooked but not cooked all the way.
- Heat olive oil and add mushrooms and 2 garlic cloves and cook until just cooked
- Slice roast to butterfly it. I do this just enough to stuff the mushrooms and garlic and fresh parsley on the inside along with salt and pepper. If some falls out that's ok.
- To make clean up easy I place the pork roast on a tin foil lined pan and place the bacon around the roast.
- I pour the BBQ sauce over the roast and sprinkle the rest of the garlic and parsley on top of the roast along with the toasted ginger sesame seeds.
- I tent with a piece of foil for about 35 minutes then remove the foil and continue to bake for about another 15 minutes until bacon is crispy an pork is cooked through.