This Buttery Nipple Shot is a rich, creamy drink that all the adults will love. It’s a perfect marriage of Baileys Irish Cream and butterscotch schnapps. Yummy!
Alright, alright, alright. First of all, get your mind out of the gutter. Secondly, this is one delicious cocktail. It’s rich and delicious, and it makes the perfect cocktail any time of year.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- The name will make you giggle.
- It’s a rich, creamy cocktail that’s loaded with butterscotch flavor.
- It only takes 3 ingredients to make, and 1 of them is optional.
- It’s so delicious!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll only need 3 simple ingredients to make this delicious cocktail, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Butterscotch schnapps
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
🔪 How to Make This Buttery Nipple Shot
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. In just a few minutes, you’ll have 1 delicious shot. They’re so quick and easy, you can make several at once to serve family and friends.
Step 1: Mix the Drink
Combine the Baileys and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
Step 2: Serve
Pour into a tall shot glass and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Baileys Irish Cream – Use Baileys Red Velvet for a chocolaty version of this cocktail.
- Whipped Cream – Use homemade, tub, or spray whipped cream.
If you love creamy cocktails, then this red velvet martini is for you.
You don’t need much of anything to make this delicious cocktail recipe.
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glasses
While these shots are best served as soon as they’re made, they don’t have any ingredients in them that make it hard to store them.
Simply refrigerate the shots without whipped cream for 2 to 3 days.
There’s really nothing much to this recipe, and as such, we don’t have a ton of tips for you. In fact, we only have 1.
- If you use chilled Baileys and schnapps you can forgo the cocktail shaker and simply pour them into the glass and give a quick stir.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Baileys is an Irish cream liqueur made with cream, cocoa, and Irish whiskey.
It has flavors of vanilla and chocolate with an Irish whiskey on the finish.
Schnapps is essentially a clear brandy.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cocktails? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Buttery Nipple Shot
- 2 oz. shot glasses
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Butterscotch schnapps
- Whipped cream for topping optional
- To your shot glass add butterscotch schnapps, followed by Baileys. Make it extra yummy by topping with a bit of whipped cream. Enjoy!