These Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies make the perfect Easter treat. They take a classic chocolate chip cookie and add chopped Cadbury mini eggs for more flavor and color, creating a pastel-laced cookie everyone will love.
This recipe combines ease, flavor, and festive color to create a sweet Easter treat that we love to serve to family and friends. We have a lot of Easter recipes, but when we’re pressed for time, this is the one we reach for first.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It uses simple baking ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
- It’s an easy recipe that you can whip up in a flash.
- It’s full of delicious chocolate chip cookie flavor and so much Easter color.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe uses a few basic baking ingredients that you should already have in your kitchen. The only thing you’ll probably need to buy is Cadbury mini eggs. The main ingredients are listed here, but you’ll find the complete list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Brown sugar
- Mini chocolate chips
- Roughly chopped Cadbury mini eggs
🔪 How to Make Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a super easy recipe to make. It’s simply a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with added Cadbury mini eggs. It only takes a few simple steps and a few minutes.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and add a silicone mat to a baking sheet or spray it with nonstick spray.
Step 2: Combine the Wet Ingredients
Crema the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Then, add the egg and vanilla and mix again.
Step 3: Combine the Dry Ingredients
Whisk the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Step 4: Make the Dough
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until there are no dry spots and the dough comes together. Fold in the mini chocolate chips and Cadbury mini eggs.
Step 5: Bake
Scoop out 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoon balls of dough and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Then, bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Step 6: Cool
Remove the cookies and let them cool for 5 to 10 minutes on the baking sheet. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Mini Eggs – You can use any brand of candy eggs you like.
- M&Ms – Add pastel Easter M&Ms.
- Nuts – Try adding nuts for more flavor.
If you like these Easter cookies, then be sure to check out our M&M Easter cookies.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Hand or stand mixer
- Baking sheet
- Silicon mat or non-stick spray
- Wire cooling rack
Store these cookies in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to a month in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- Mix the dough until just combined for super soft cookies.
- Be sure your butter is fully softened for the best creaming.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 to 10 minutes on the cookie sheet for perfectly baked cookies.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Cookies are usually too dry because too much flour was added. If you overbake your cookies, they’ll be dry, as well.
Gently spoon your flour into your measuring cup and level it off with the flat of a knife. This prevents packing and using too much flour.
One of the best ways to make chewy cookies is to slightly undertake them. Then, let them cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet to allow carry-over cooking to fully bake the cookies without drying them out.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Easter treats? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- baking sheet
- Silicon mat or non-stick spray
- Wire cooling rack
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Cadbury mini eggs roughly chopped
- ¾-1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a silicone mat or non-stick spray and set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Add dry ingredients into a medium bowl and give a quick whisk and add to wet ingredients.
- Mix on low until there are no dry spots remaining and the dough comes together.
- Fold in the Cadbury mini eggs and mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop out about 2 ½-3 Tablespoon balls of dough and place them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.