Chicken Fajita Dip – Your favorite Mexican food served in a warm dip form! Perfect for any party or game day.
If you’re looking for a tasty appetizer to make for the a get together, party or game day. look no further. This ooey-gooey cheesy Chicken Fajita Dip is always a hit! When we think of party food things like chicken wings, spreads, dips and sliders of all kinds come to mind.
We love things like this Chicken Fajita Dip that you can make ahead of time then toss it in the oven when it’s time to eat. Prepare it the day before and keep it in the fridge until your company comes or your going to your get together.
This recipe is super easy to make. It involves marinating chicken breasts for at least a few hours but over night is great too. More flavor in my book. Then just saute the chicken and peppers and onions until cooked, add to a food processor add in cream cheese, then add shredded cheese and process.
This Chicken Fajita Dip has everything you love about chicken fajitas in a cheesy creamy dip that you can smear on crackers or dunk a tortilla chip into. Oh and it is SO amazing on a burger or in a grilled cheese sandwich too!!
Just 7 ingredients and your on your way to a great appetizer. You will be the hit of the party with this dip! We make this for ourselves sometimes when we feel like having a treat and watching a movie. So delicious!!
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN fAJITA DIP:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place diced chicken, fajita seasoning and oil in a plastic bag and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
Saute chicken in a skillet until cooked.
Add peppers and onions and cook until tender.
Place chicken and pepper mixture in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
Top with cream cheese and cheddar jack cheese.
Blend until smooth and combined.
Spread cheese mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping
Other Appetizers You Might Like:
Chicken Fajita Dip
Chicken Fajita Dip Recipe - Your favorite Mexican food served in a warm dip form! Perfect for any party or game day.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup green pepper or more if you like
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper or more if you like
- 1 8 oz pk cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar jack cheese
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees2.Place diced chicken, fajita seasoning and oil in a plastic bag and allow to marinate for at least an hour.3.Saute chicken in a skillet for a few minutes then add peppers and onions and cook until tender and chicken is cooked through.4.Place chicken and pepper mixture in the bowl of a food processor or blender.5.Top with cream cheese and cheddar jack cheese. Blend until smooth and combined.6.Spread cheese mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping