Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
Loaded with some of your favorite pizza toppings, these Hawaiian Pizza Sliders always a crowd favorite. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner of any party!
Hawaiian pizza sliders recipe are one of our favorite easy dinners with chunks of ham and pineapple on sweet rolls. This is also a perfect appetizer to make for any party or get together.
We love these sliders and when football season rolls around they are one on the list of must make foods. Whether you are excited about watching the game or just about the array of food being served this is a favorite!
These sliders are made with Hawaiian style rolls which go well with the sweet pineapple and the salty ham. The sweet pineapple contrasts so well with the salty ham and the melty cheese that you can’t resist it once you try it!
When I first heard of this combination and was offered a slice of pizza a few years back I was very skeptical but, after trying it once I became a lover of the sweet and salty combo!
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders are easier to make than pizza. There is no rolling or stretching of dough just slice the bread in half and your good to go. You can even make these ahead of time if your taking them to a party. You can reheat them there or just cook them there since they just take 15 to cook.
A hint for these sliders is get the ham at your deli. You want your ham chunky so I buy it in a half lb. or so thick slice. Also you can use fresh sliced pineapple which is delicious. You pick what works for you.
HOW TO MAKE HAWAIIAN PIZZA SLIDERS:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
Set to the side
Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a top and a bottom.
You want to keep them connected.
Place the bottom rolls on the baking pan.
Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Top with top of bread and Bake 10-15 minutes.
Brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
OTHER APPETIZERS YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken Bites
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Mexican Shrimp Bites
Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
Ham and Three Cheese Crescents
Make these delicious Hawaiian Pizza Sliders for your next get together!
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- 1 cup chopped ( chunks ) deli ham
- 1 cup pineapple chunks ( drained well )
- 12 Soft Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 jalapeno - diced seeds removed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper. Set to the side Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a top and a bottom.You want to keep them connected. Place the bottom rolls on the baking pan.Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls. Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese.Top with top of bread and Bake 10-15 minutes.Mix melted butter , oregano and garlic salt and brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
Leave a Reply