Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies- These cookies were always a favorite growing up. We always made the chocolate version. Then we discovered the peanut butter version and fell in love with it!!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are SO addictive! I am such a peanut butter lover so maybe that is why. I just love anything peanut butter.
I love how simple they are to make and how easy they come together. You just whip them up on the stove top and spoon them onto some waxed paper and let them harden viola you have some yummy cookies!
This recipe for Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies leaves out the chocolate and is a creamy peanut butter cookie you will love. There are so many different ways to make these no bake cookies but this is one of my favorites.
They are sweet, peanut-buttery, have a great texture from the hearty and chewy oats and they almost taste like peanut butter fudge.
If you are looking for a quick and easy sweet treat to satisfy your sweet tooth , or if it is too hot to turn on your oven, then you should give these a try.
Yummy! Make these delicious cookie now!
Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies- These cookies were always a favorite growing up. We always made the chocolate version. Then we discovered the peanut butter version and fell in love with it!!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 20 mins
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter 9 creamy or crunchy)
- ½ stick salted butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stirring occasionally, bring to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Add oats.
- Stir until mixture starts to thicken and drop by spoonfuls quickly onto wax paper.
- You can make cookies as small or as large as you like.
- Let cool for at least an hour.