Famous Butter Chicken Recipe – Less than ten minutes is all it takes to make this crispy, juicy, moist, tender and incredibly tasty Butter Chicken. Simple and delicious made with buttery Ritz crackers!
How can you not love this recipe? It’s so simple to make. These chicken breasts are really fork tender .
This Famous Butter chicken Recipe is NOT Butter Chicken which is another delicious recipe but not anything like this recipe.
Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. These chicken breasts are really tender and moist. I’m sure the butter has a lot to do with that.
I love when a recipe calls for just a handful of ingredients yet is packed full of flavor. Less work for me and more happy people around the dinner table including myself!
How simple is this dish? Well let me tell you. First you dip the chicken in the beaten eggs, then dredge in the cracker crumbs and place in a 9×13 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Then you place the cut up butter on top and around the chicken breasts.
I bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. The recipe calls for 40-45 minutes but I find 30 minutes works fine for my oven and the chicken isn’t dried out.
Make this delicious Famous Butter Chicken Today!!
Other Chicken Recipes You Might Like:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
1.Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
3. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
4. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
5. Arrange coated chicken in a 9X13 inch baking dish.
6. Place pieces of butter on top of and around the chicken.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear. 30 minutes is what works best for my oven.