Herb Onion Crusted Chicken
This simple Easy Herb Onion Crusted Chicken recipe is a go to dinner for us. It is one of our favorite meals and takes just minutes to put together.
Are you always looking for just the right thing to make for dinner? If your like us that thing is usually chicken. Or at least in most cases it is. This Easy Herb Onion Crusted Chicken has been a staple in our house since day one!
Such a simple weeknight meal!!
Once we tried this recipe we were hooked. Not only is it delicious it is so easy to make. And anything that combines easy and delicious is definitely going into our dinner rotation!
This simple chicken dish requires just a few ingredients and no frying!!
Yes this is all baked which we love. Not that we don’t love fried foods because we do. But when your trying to get dinner on the table and other things going on, you don’t want to be standing over the stove frying dinner.
Easy Herb Onion Crusted Chicken!
This easy chicken dish will surely become a family favorite! You know when the kids ask for it it is really good. We make it just about every other week.
This chicken dish reheats great in the toaster oven or oven the next day. And makes a great chicken sandwich too. Add some mayo, lettuce, tomato onion and some cheese and we are talking serious deliciousness!
You will love this simple dish! We always have chicken breasts or tenders in our freezer so just grab and defrost and a can of French’s fried onions, a few other ingredients and your good to go.
Make this chicken dish for your family today!!
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
Easy Herb Onion Crusted Chicken
- 5-6 chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 container French-fried onions crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly crush the entire can of French Fried Onions and put into a shallow pan. Add, mustard powder,black pepper, garlic powder,and fresh parsley.
- Beat eggs and coat chicken with eggs.
- Place chicken breasts one at a time in crushed onions and press down to coat the onions to the chicken, turn over and press again, pat onions against all sides of the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish - if any crushed onions remain, put them equally on top of the chicken breasts.
- Pour melted butter over chicken
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. I flip chicken after about 20-25 minutes to get both sides evenly browned