A simple and delicious low carb snack, lunch or game day treat!!LOW CARB PIZZA STUFFED MUSHROOMS
12 large mushroom caps, cleaned and stems removed
12 slices pepperoni
1/4 cup pizza sauce
Sliced olives (optional)
1/2 cup shredded cheese ( mozzarella, monterey jack, or cheese of your choice)
- Preheat oven to broil at 375º F.
- Place mushroom caps in a baking dish . Spoon in about 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce in each mushroom cap. Top with a pepperoni slices .
- Place into baking dish in oven for 15 minutes, until mushroom has softened.
- Take mushrooms out of oven and add cheese and a couple of olive slices to each mushroom cap.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted