Pizza Stuffed Peppers
Pizza Stuffed Peppers – These cheesy pizza stuffed peppers come together in less than 20 minutes! Also perfect for a low carb, keto friendly scrumptious weeknight meal.
Pizza Stuffed Peppers are a easy throw together meal. It is one of our go to dinners. We always have ground beef in the freezer. We buy it when it’s on sale so our freezer is full all the time. So when we need a quick meal this is one of our go to dinners. We got a great buy on grass fed beef a few week ago so we stocked up on that. We can’t pass up a bargain lol.
Putting this meal together involves sauteing some ground beef (you can you ground turkey if you prefer), adding some, salt, pepper and fresh minced garlic, fresh oregano (you can use dried if you prefer) Italian style diced tomatoes or if you want to keep these as low carb as possible try using fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Even though this is a low carb meal you can certainly eat it and enjoy it even if you aren’t following a low carb diet. Believe me you will enjoy this meal if you like stuffed peppers and pizza and cheese! We have also used this filling for zucchini. You just can’t go wrong!
This is a very basic recipe for Pizza Stuffed Peppers that we make. sometimes we mix some sausage in with the ground beef, add in some, onion, mushrooms, olives ect. Just clean out your fridge if you want. Anything goes. Once you have a basic recipe you can always change things up.
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA STUFFED PEPPERS:
First you will need to preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven is warming, add the ground beef, garlic, salt, and pepper to a saute pan. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned.
Cook until beef is browned. Add in diced tomatoes and oregano. Stir well.
Cut bell peppers in halves and remove the seeds.
Place into a baking dish and fill with ground beef mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until peppers are roast and soft. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Broil for 5 minutes on high or until cheese is melted.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers; halved and seeds removed
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef 85/15
- 1 can italian style diced tomatoes or 4 diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, or substitute dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 16 pieces of pepperoni
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.2. In a saute pan, add ground beef, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is browned. Add in diced tomatoes and oregano. Stir well. 3. Cut bell peppers in halves and remove the seeds. Place into a baking dish and fill with ground beef mixture. 4. Bake for 20 minutes or until peppers are roast and soft. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. 5. Broil for 5 minutes on high or until cheese is melted and pepperoni