Low Carb Sandwich Thin – the perfect choice for any sandwich. Breakfast, lunch or dinner
Low Carb Sandwich Thins are my go to breakfast food! Being on a low carb diet can be hard sometimes. Missing bread can be the hardest. At least for me it . is,
Breakfast was really hard. Sometimes I just wanted something that resembled a piece of toast or an english muffin.
Then there was lunch. Sure I didn’t mind eating all the delicious meats and cheeses. But sometimes I still wanted that in a “sandwich”.
Making these sandwich this was not only easy but I happily had 2 for breakfast the next morning!
I toasted them and had one with butter and one with cream cheese. So delicious!! These are so versatile. I have made french toast with them. Let them sit in some egg with cinnamon and Stevia and fry up in some butter and you have a delicious faux low carb french.
These freeze well too. I love having things in my freezer because quite frankly sometimes I just don’t feel like cooking or thinking about what to cook. Especially for breakfast
Make these yummy Low Carb Sandwich Thins today!
Low Carb Sandwich Thins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 large pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease the openings of 2 muffin top pans with butter.
- In a medium bowl, blend flour and baking powder. Add eggs and water.
- Using hand mixer, blend on low speed. Add butter and blend until well incorporated. Let sit 5 minutes and stir again until smooth.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or a large ice cream scoop add batter to make 6-8 sandwich thins.
- Hit pan on counter to spread batter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. do not over bake or they will be dry.