Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a fun and easy appetizer or side dish made with just a few simple ingredients. You get the great flavor of the spicy buffalo sauce, and crunchy Cauliflower, and the great taste of a secret ingredient.
This is an absolutely delicious dish, and it’s really healthy as well. With the New Year happening, it’s the perfect time to give your taste buds and your diet a change. Forget about the heavy fried foods and breaded options and treat yourself to this delicious oven roasted buffalo cauliflower recipe instead. It’s not only super tasty, but it’s also an easy way to fuel your body and health with a tasty and nutritious treat.
I don’t know about you, but we’re always racking our brains for a great recipe to share with all our family and friends. Whether we’re having a little party at our house or trying to share a new low carb recipe with all of them that they’ll love, we’ve found that this cauliflower recipe is one of the best ones that we’ve found.
It has a secret ingredient that really gives it that extra deliciousness. Doesn’t every recipe seem to have some sort of secret ingredient?
Now this recipe does have a bit of brown sugar ( that is the secret ingredient) in it but we use Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement instead of real brown sugar and you will never know the difference! If you want you can use regular brown sugar if your not a carb watcher. Believe me you will notice a difference if you don’t use it.
Can you leave the brown sugar replacement out of this recipe?
Sure you can. We just happen to love the flavor it gives with buffalo sauce and other spices. I think you will love the flavor it gives this recipe.
Do you have to wash cauliflower before you eat it?
You do. It’s just like any other vegetable or fruit that you buy at the store. You’re going to want to clean off any of the dirt, debris. Of course also possibly even chemicals that are on the surface so that it’s clean and safe to eat.
Once you wash it, shake it off to get rid of the excess water and let it air dry for a short period of time. We use a paper towel or a tea towel. You’re going to want it to be pretty dry so that it holds the dry rub and also roasts up nicely in the oven.
How do you know when cauliflower is done roasting in the oven?
You’re going to want to keep an eye on it. With the cauliflower being white in color, when it’s roasting in the oven it’s going to change color. This means that it will start turning a little brown and you’ll want to watch it so it doesn’t burn. It actually roasts pretty quickly so it’s not going to take it very long at all.
Are you looking for a great recipe that packs a lot of crunch? Then make certain to give this buffalo cauliflower a try! You’re not going to be disappointed!
OTHER RECIPES YOUR GOING TO LOVE:
Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head of Cauliflower - washed and cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup half and half
- parsley for garnish - Optional
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
- First, rinse the Cauliflower and cut it into florets, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, and mix the half and half with the butter..
- Place the Cauliflower in a bowl, and pour the butter mixture and sesame oil over the florets, and toss to coat.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry mix together, and stir until well blended. Sprinkle the dry mix over the florets, and coat the florets with the dry mix.
- Place the coated florets on the parchment lined cookie sheet, and place the cookie sheet in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After the 20 minutes, remove the Cauliflower, and drizzle the Franks Buffalo Sauce over the florets, and place back in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the sauce is thick, and the florets are crunchy.
- Serve with Celery sticks and Blue Cheese dressing. Enjoy!