Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies are soft peanut butter cookies that will knock your socks off! Super delicious amazing!!
Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies are so amazingly delicious! They are soft and full of nutter butters and peanut butter chips. Yes these cookies are not your average peanut butter cookie. Although we make many different peanut butter cookies and seriously they are all super yummy.
Peanut butter cookies can go from a simple cookie with just a few ingredients to a cookie with a bunch of add ins and a more old fashioned cookie base like this one. We make these cookies without the jam also but they are so delicious with that jam injected in there. You can use any flavor grape, strawberry ect. We used strawberry and the flavor was perfect.
These cookies don’t last long in the cookie jar. Think about making a double batch just for that reason. I would definitely use a flavor injector to add the jam to the cookies. They taste great with out it but when you bite into a cookie and the jam oozes out it’s really yummalicious!
Flavor injectors are simple to use. You use them just like you use them when you marinate and inject meat. You just need to warm the jam up in the microwave for a about 30 seconds and put it in the flavor injector and shoot it into the cookie until after they have cooled a few minutes until it cracks a bit.
I am pretty sure your going to love these cookies. The jam gives them a different flavor than your than your usual peanut butter cookie. Plus the fact that the peanut butter chips and nutter butters are mixed in there, you get a huge burst of peanut butter goodness in every bite!
MORE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 1 cup sugar plus 2 more cups to roll the cookie in
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup crushed nutter butters
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- flavor injector
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
2. Using a standing mixer, beat together the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, butter, and egg until combined and smooth
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
4. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined and a dough forms
5. Mix in 1/2 C peanut butter chips and 1/2 C crushed nutter butters until combined
6. Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto your hands
Roll the dough into a ball
7. Combine the remaining cups of peanut butter chips and nutter butters into a bowl. Roll the cookie dough into the mixture
8. Repeat steps with 11 more cookies
9. Place the cookies into the oven and bake for 11 minutes
10. Place the strawberry jam into a heat safe bowl and place into the microwave for 30 seconds until soft. Fill the flavor injector with the jam
11. Once the cookies come out of the oven allow to cool for a few minutes
Inject the cookies with the jam until the top cracks