These delicious Peanut Butter Balls are loaded with flavor and texture. A mini Reese’s cup is surrounded by a peanut butter Rice Krispies mix and then coated in almond bark.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s a little bit different, then look no further. We have one for you! These tasty, almond bark-coated balls are full of peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow flavor, and everyone will love them.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of simple ingredients.
- It’s an easy recipe that comes together quickly.
- Everyone will be begging for more when you serve these.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll only need a handful of simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Peanut butter
- Rice Krispies
- Mini Reese’s Cups
- White Almond Bark
🔪 How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
Making this recipe is very simple. It only takes a few minutes, and the steps are very straightforward. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
Step 1: Prep
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Make the Rice Krispies Mixture
Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium-sized pot. Stir in the marshmallows and peanut butter and stir until melted. Then, remove the mixture from the heat and stir in Rice Krispies. Cool for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Make the Balls
Flatten about a tablespoon of the Rice Krispies mixture and place a Mini Reese’s Cup in the middle. Then, roll the Rice Krispies mixture into a ball around it.
Step 4: Dip in Almond Bark
Melt the almond bark. Then dip the balls to coat and place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add sprinkles and chill at least 25 minutes to harden the chocolate.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Almond Bark – Use white or chocolate almond bark for the coating.
- Mini Reese’s Cups – Use Rolos or chunks of your favorite candy bar instead.
If you think these look good, then check out this Christmas-themed peanut butter balls recipe.
- Measuring cup
- Wooden spoon
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Store these peanut butter balls in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to a week. For longer storage, refrigerate them in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- The easiest way to dip your balls in the melted almond bark is by using two forks.
- Be sure to let the excess almond bark drip off of your balls for the perfect coating.
- Chill your balls for at least 25 minutes, but longer is better.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
When you refrigerate them, moisture can condensate on the outside of them. This is called sweating.
Place them on top of a layer of paper towels in an air-tight container. The paper towels will absorb the moisture.
You only need to refrigerate them if you need them to last for longer than about a week.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy peanut butter? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Peanut Butter Balls
- measuring cup
- Wooden spoon
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 25 Reese’s cup minis
- 24 ounces White Almond Bark
- In a medium size pot over medium to low heat, melt the butter. Stir the marshmallows in and peanut butter, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add in Rice Krispies, stir well. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grab around a tablespoon worth and flatten, add Reese’s cup mini in the middle and roll into ball.
- Melt your chocolate, and dip into melted chocolate, then place on parchment paper, sprinkle your sprinkles and pop in fridge for 25 minutes
Leave a Reply