Quick and easy this no bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is creamy and decadent. This dessert is sure to be a winner!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake is smooth, creamy, no bake and of course has peanut butter! That is the food of the gods in our house. Peanut butter makes everything tastes better. And the fact that this dessert is no bake is a huge bonus too.
This is absolutely delicious! It’s so good, and it’s so easy to make, because it’s no bake. You can make it ahead and keep it in the freezer so it’s ready to serve when you need it.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
It’s creamy, and thick, and sweet, and then you get a chocolate chip, and it just melts in your mouth. It’s like cool, smooth peanut butter cups, squared!
This is definitely one to keep in your favorites, because everyone will love this! Peanut butter cheesecake is just incredible according to everyone who has tasted it. We make this one over and over again by request and because we have made it so often that we know this recipe by heart. A Cheesecake is delicious enough but add some creamy peanut butter to it and you have a mighty fine dessert!
Cheesecakes have to be one of our favorite desserts ever. We love the smooth and creamy flavors. Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to end a family dinner. What is your favorite cheesecake recipe?
We happen to love peanut butter in our house hold. and since we love cheesecake why not bring the recipes together?! This Peanut Butter Cheesecake is an absolute dream come true for the peanut butter lovers.
No Bake Desserts
We love no bake desserts. There is something about the fact that you don’t have to turn on the oven! Whether it be on a hot summer day or on a Holiday when your cooking a turkey or ham and you just don’t have room for another dessert. No bake desserts are where it’s at for us.
What better than a no bake peanut butter cheesecake?! Do you have a favorite no bake dessert? We have so many of them! Traditional cheesecakes are amazing but no bake cheesecakes can be just as delicious. And being able to make them ahead is a huge plus in my book. Creamy, delicious and completely no bake!
What other crusts can I make?
We have used Oreo cookies instead of graham crackers. We have also used Nutter Butter cookies. Just use them the same way you would the graham crackers. We have just used one sleeve plus a few more. Honestly I have never measured. You may not need as much butter so just see how it sets up for you.
We have only done this a couple of times as we really just love the flavor of the plain graham crackers best. You can also use chocolate graham crackers or honey grahams. If you want a graham cracker crust you do have some options you can go with.
How long can you keep the Peanut Butter Cheesecake in the fridge?
This no bake peanut butter cheesecake will keep up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Be sure to either store it in an airtight container or to tightly wrap the springform pan in plastic wrap when storing.
Let me add this peanut butter cheesecake is normally made for a get together or holiday and there is hardly ever any leftovers.
Can you freeze Peanut Butter Cheesecake?
You sure can! Of course you can absolutely freeze this no-bake peanut butter cheesecake! It makes it the perfect dessert to make ahead and freeze for when you need it. We love making desserts ahead.
I recommend chilling the cheesecake completely. I do not decorate the cheesecake until the cheesecake is ready to serve. Cover the cheesecake tightly with a layer of plastic wrap then with aluminum foil.
Place in freezer until your ready to serve. Once the cheesecake is removed from the freezer you can decorate it with the cream cheese frosting and peanut butter cups.
We love all things no bake and all things cheesecake. No bake desserts are perfect all year long. Holidays are a perfect time because you can always use the oven space and they can be made ahead of time. This would make a wonderful Holiday dessert.
Cheesecakes are a family favorite. And quite frankly there are so many ways you can make a cheesecake!
This is the perfect cake if your not a baker but you want to impress someone. It really is pretty and simple to make. There may look like there are quite a few steps but seriously this cheesecake is not hard to make.
Growing up we had so many delicious desserts in our house but cheesecake wasn’t really one of them. My family didn’t really start making cheesecake until years later. which I quess is ok because I don’t think I would appreciate cheesecake at a young age. Not like I do now.
But I remember the first time we made that graham cracker and butter crumb crust. I thought just that was the dessert!
Then I found out we were mixing cream cheese (the thing I put on a bagel!!) and eggs, sugar ect and making that into a cake!! UGH was that even going to tast good? Plus it was going to ruin this masterpiece of graham crackers and butter! Needless to say it was pretty darn good. My love for all things cheesecake was born. Both baked and no bake!!
Cheesecake filling can be made in so many different ways and different flavors. That is what I really truly love about cheesecake. Well besides the creamy texture. Name a filling for cheesecake and you can make it as a dessert.
The fact that you can make a cheesecake in the oven or make it make it a no bake dessert makes it a wonderful dessert option. And being able to pick almost any cheesecake filling you like is a big bonus!
We are sure you will enjoy this creamy no bake peanut butter cheesecake. It’s a peanut butter lovers dream!
NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve of Graham crackers – crushed
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of butter – melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 3 – 8-ounce packages of cream cheese – softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 /2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter – full fat only
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- 1 can of cream cheese frosting
FOR THE CRUST:
- Line the bottom of the Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place the Graham crackers in a food processor, and pulse until they’re crushed into crumbs, add the sugar and pulse to blend. Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt in the microwave.
- Pour the Graham cracker crumbs into the bowl with the melted butter, and stir well to coat the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place the Graham cracker crumbs in the Spring-form pan, on top of the Parchment paper, and press the crumbs with the bottom of a glass, evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
FOR THE FILLING:
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and the sugar.
- Blend on low until the cream cheese begins to soften, and blends smoothly with the sugar. Scrape down the side of the mixing bowl, and blend again, on medium-high, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Greek Yogurt, and Vanilla, and blend smooth. Add the peanut butter, and powdered sugar and blend on low until mixed.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove the mixing bowl from the mixer, and gently fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Remove the Pan from the Freezer, and pour the Peanut Butter Cheesecake into the Spring-form pan.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon, or spatula, and place the pan back in the freezer, overnight, to allow the cheesecake time to set.
TOPPING AND DECORATING:
- About 30 minutes before you’re ready to serve the Cheesecake, place the large fluted pastry tip in the pastry bag, and fill the pastry bag with the cream cheese frosting.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, and run a sharp knife around the sides of the cheesecake, between the cheesecake and the Spring-form. Remove the Spring-form, and pipe large dollops of frosting all around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Cut regular size Peanut Butter cups in half, and place them in the frosting, between the dollops.
- Return the Cheesecake to the freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut into 2-inch pieces, and serve at once. Enjoy!
- Serves 6 – 8, depending on the serving size
COOKS TOOLS NEEDED:
- 6 inch Spring-form pan
- Parchment paper
- Pastry Piping bag
- Large fluted pastry tip
- Stand Mixer or hand mixer
This sounds SOOO yummy! If I ‘ever’ wanted to make a smaller portion, could I cut the recipe in half, and use an 8 or 9″ pie plate? It isn’t always that we’d have need for such a lrg. cheesecake, except for guests.
I don’t see why you would not be able to do that. Turn it into a cheesecake pie instead. sounds like a great idea!
I have a question, does the greek yogurt need to be plain or vanilla? Im assuming plain but just wanted to make sure. Thanks
Plain yogurt but honestly vanilla is such a subtle flavor that it might work also
Margit Travers says
Can I use sour cream in place of the yogurt?
Yes we have used it and either is fine