Enjoy the flavors of the holidays any time of year with this Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey. A turkey breast is cooked to perfection in the slow cooker with a sweet and tangy cranberry sauce to create a dish that’s loaded with holiday spirit no matter what time of year you make it.
We love the flavors of the holidays. We love them so much, in fact, that we make this turkey recipe several times a year. It’s the perfect blast of cozy holiday flavors that we enjoy whenever turkey breasts go on sale. You’ll love it, too!
This slow cooker cranberry turkey roast is the perfect way to get all that Thanksgiving flavor any night of the week. This is also a great smaller Thanksgiving dinner. Boneless turkey roast slow cooks with cranberry sauce, onion soup mix, brown sugar and a splash of orange juice. This is a gorgeous meal and so festive.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It uses a few simple ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
- It’s an easy slow cooker recipe that requires very little effort.
- It’s loaded with the classic flavors of the holidays.
This recipe only takes a handful of ingredients to make, and they’re all readily available any time of year at your local grocery store.
Everything you need is right here, but you’ll find the exact amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Boneless turkey roast
- Onion soup mix
- Poultry seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Brown sugar
- Cranberry sauce
- Orange juice
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey
This recipe is as easy to make as it is to shop for. It only takes a few minutes of prep and then the slow cooker does all the work. It couldn’t be simpler!
Step 1: Combine the Cranberry Mixture
Combine the onion soup mix, paprika, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, brown sugar, cranberry sauce, and orange juice in a bowl.
Step 2: Add Everything to the Slow Cooker
Add the turkey roast to the slow cooker. Then, pour the sauce over the top.
Step 3: Cook
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Slice and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Try adding red pepper flakes for a bit of heat.
- Cranberry Sauce – You can use jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce.
- The Total Holiday Package – Serve this over a bed of Stovetop Stuffing!
If you think this recipe looks good, then you’ll love our other crockpot cranberry turkey breast recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Small bowl
- Slow cooker
Refrigerate this turkey for up to 3 days in an air-tight container. For longer storage, freeze it for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- Mix the cranberry sauce before adding it to the slow cooker.
- The turkey is done when a thermometer inserted into the center registers 165 degrees.
- This is delicious over rice, mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or Stovetop Stuffing.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They are one and the same. The only difference is the name.
Turkey roast is a full turkey breast. It’s a whole breast, not chopped, pressed meat like many turkey cold cuts.
You can make this with a beef or pork roast, as well.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy turkey? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey Roast
- slow cooker
- 3 pound boneless turkey roast
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 14 ounces cranberry sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- Parsley for garnish
- Into your slow cooker add the turkey roast.
- In a bowl stir together the onion soup mix, paprika, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, brown sugar, cranberry sauce and orange juice.
- Pour the cranberry mix all over the turkey.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until a thermometer reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice and serve with the sauce from the slow cooker.