If you’re looking for the perfect Valentine martini, look no further than this Strawberries and Cream Martini. It’s rich, creamy, and full of everything that makes Valentine’s Day so special.
As you might have noticed by now, we love making cocktails. They’re just so much fun when guests come over. One of our favorite Valentine’s Day cocktails is this martini made with creamy, sweet ingredients.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s an easy cocktail that’s ready in minutes.
- It’s full of classic Valentine’s Day flavors like chocolate and strawberries.
- It has just the right amount of alocohol for a fun party that doesn’t get too crazy.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cocktail. You’ll fidn them all easily at your local store. Check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Baileys Strawberries and Cream
- White creme de cacao
- Ghirardelli chocolate wafers
- Sweet cream creamer
🔪 How to Make Strawberries and Cream Martini
It doesn’t take a degree in mixology to make this cocktail. It doesn’t take much at all, actually!
Step 1: Decorate the Glasses
Melt the wafers per the package directions. Then, dip the edge of the glasses in the melted chocolate or drizzle the chocolate along the glass’ edge. Set aside.
Step 2: Combine the Ingredients
Combine all remaining ingredients except the creamer in a bldner and blend on high until smooth. Fill each glass 3/4 full.
Step 3: Finish the Cocktail
Pour the creamer in a glass and use a frother to create a foam. Then, spoon the foam on top fo the cocktails. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Chocolate – You can use white chocolate for a different look.
- Whipped Cream – Use can whipped cream in place of the frothed cream.
If you think martinis like this sound fun, then check out our birthday cake martini.
- Martini glasses
This recipe only makes 2 martinis, so you shouldn’t ever have to store it. However, if you do have to store it, simply pop it in the refrigerator until ready to drink.
- A high-quality blender is best for anything that has ice in it like this recipe.
- Let your chocolate fully harden on the martini glasses before adding the cocktail to them.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
A traditional martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth. These days, however, any cocktail served in a martini glass tends to be called a martini.
Baileys is an Irish cream liqueur. It comes in a variety of flavors, but every flavor has a creamy, chocolate-flavored base.
You can, but not because it will affect the ingredients. Too much alcohol in a Jello shot will cause it not to set. Too much alcohol in a cocktail will just make it taste bad. Cocktails are all about the experience, you want to taste all the flavors together.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Valentine cocktails? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Strawberries and cream martini
- Cocktail glasses
- 2 ounces Baileys Strawberry and Cream
- 2 ounces White creme de cacao
- ¾ cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Chocolate Wafers
- ½ cup Sweet Cream Creamer
- Melt the wafers on the bag as directed.
- Dip the glasses into the melted chocolate or drizzle chocolate on the edge of the glasses. Set to the side.
- In a blender add the liquors, strawberries, and ice.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the cocktail mix into the glasses, fill the glasses ¾ of the way full. Pour your creamer in a glass and use your frother to create a foam. Use a spoon and scoop the foam on top of the cocktails.
Leave a Reply