Strawberry Cake Cookies combine the soft, fluffy texture of cake mix cookies with the vibrant taste of strawberry and the chocolaty goodness of M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
If you like easy and delicious, then look no further. We’ve got you covered. These delicious strawberry-flavored cookies come together in a snap, and they have a fantastic texture that’s so soft. Whoa. We’re starting to drool over here.
Sure you can make these strawberry cake cookies from scratch but.. why would you when you can use a cake mix?! It’s all about easy around this house these days.
Strawberry Cake Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
These easy strawberry cake cookies not only have M&M’s but white chocolate chips! You can never have too much chocolate!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Delicious. Easy. Sweet. Really, what’s not to love about these cookies? We certainly can’t think of anything!
- Using cake mix makes these the easiest cookies you’ll ever make.
- They’re filled with the delicious flavor of strawberry cake.
- M&Ms and white chocolate chips add a big kick of sweetness.
- They’re soft and chewy.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Strawberry cake mix
- Vegetable oil
- White chocolate chips
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Strawberry Cake Cookies
This is just about the easiest cookie recipe you’ll ever make. The batter is super simple and comes together so quickly. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Combine the Dough Ingredients
Beat the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl until well-combined.
Step 3: Add the White Chocolate and M&Ms
Fold in the white chocolate chips and M&Ms candies.
Step 4: Bake
Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the dough and place the dough balls on the baking sheet. Leave about an inch between the dough to allow for spreading. Then, bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown.
Step 5: Cool
Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Any Cake Mix – Use your favorite cake mix flavor for this recipe.
- Your Favorite Chips – Use your favorite chocolate chips or candies to pair with your chosen cake mix.
If these cookies are tickling your fancy, then you’ll love these black forest cake mix cookies.
You won’t need much of anything to make this easy cookie recipe.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
These cookies will last for up to a week in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. For longer storage, freeze them for up to 3 months.
This recipe is so easy, it’s almost fool-proof. We only have a couple of simple tips to help you make these cookies the best that they can possibly be.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet first. This allows for carry-over cooking time to perfectly cook the cookies.
- Let the cookies cool completely before serving. They’re so soft and fluffy that they’ll fall apart if you serve them warm.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They’re soft and chewy.
They’ll last for about a week in an air-tight container or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Place them in single layers in an air-tight, freezer-safe container with each layer separated by parchment paper. Then, freeze.
Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cookies? Then try these delicious recipes:
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies with Brownie Mix
- Amish Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Funfetti Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Oreo Chip Cookies
🧾Strawberry Cake Cookies
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Strawberry Cake Cookies
- Measuring cups
- Mixing Bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pink M&Ms or any other M&Ms of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until well mixed.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough and place it on the lined baking sheet. Leave around one inch between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.