This Valentine’s Parfait is the perfect treat to serve at a Valentine’s Day party or for a romantic Valentine’s evening. It’s full of strawberry Jello, whipped topping, and fresh berries.
When it’s time for an extra special Valentine’s Day treat, give these parfaits a try. This simple recipe is so delicious and so pretty!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses 4 ingredients that are easily found at your local grocery store.
- It’s a pink and red dessert perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- It’s so simple and so delicious.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only uses a handful of simple ingredients. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Strawberry Jello
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Whipped topping
- Red sprinkles
🔪 How to Make Valentine’s Parfaits
It only takes a few minutes to make these delicious parfaits. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Step 1: Make the Jello
Prepare the Jello according to the package directions. Reserve 1/3 of the prepared Jello.
Step 2: Add Fruit
Chop the raspberries or strawberries and mix them into the reserved Jello.
Step 3: Chill
Spoon the plain Jello into 5 wine glasses, cover with plastic wrap, and chill with the glasses on an angle until the Jello is fully set.
Step 4: Make the Whipped Topping Layer
Fold the whipped topping into the Jello with the chopped berries. Then spoon the whipped topping into the glasses. Garnish with sprinkles and fruit and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Berries – Make this recipe with your favorite fruits for a parfait that’s great any time of year.
- Jello – You can use any brand of fruit gelatin you like.
If you like parfaits, check out these pumpkin cheesecake parfaits.
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Wine glasses or dessert cups
- Cutting board
Store these parfaits in the refrigerator for up to 5 days covered.
- When spooning your whipped topping mixture over the Jello, be careful that you don’t poke through the set Jello.
- If you don’t have a stable way to tilt your glasses, simply refrigerate them standing up.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
An authentic parfait is a French dessert made with a boiled mixture of cream, eggs, and sugar. What we call a parfait in North America is pretty much any layered dessert.
Parfait means perfect, and we think that describes this dessert, well, perfectly.
If you didn’t fully mix your Jello or you measured the water incorrectly, it might not set.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Jello? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Valentine’s Day Parfaits
- mixing bowls
- knife and cutting board
- dessert cups or wine glasses
- 3 ounces Strawberry Jell-O
- Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries
- 2 ½ cups whipped topping
- Red sprinkles
- Prepare Jell-0 according to the package directions.
- Take 1/23 cup of jello and set aside
- Chop fruit (strawberries or raspberries)
- Add fruit to remaining ⅓ cup of jello
- Spoon jello into 5 wine glasses or dessert cups
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill glasses at an angle until jello is fully set
- Fold whipped topping into the remaining jello that includes the fruit
- Spoon whipped topping mixture into glasses of jello be sure to do this carefully as to not poke through the set jello
- Garnish with sprinkles and fruit