This No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake combines the classic flavors of pumpkin pie and cheesecake into one delicious dessert that’s rich, creamy and requires zero baking.
We love cheesecake, and we’re not afraid to fire up the oven and whip out the water bath to do it. That being said, we also love easy, so you’ll often find us making no bake cheesecake recipes. This is one we love to make during the fall because it’s a fun twist on two classics.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s an easy, no bake cheesecake that even beginners can make.
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It’s full of pumpkin pie and cheesecake flavors.
- It’s rich, creamy, and decadent.
- Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie and cheesecake?!
This recipe only uses a few simple baking ingredients, and you’ll find them all either in your kitchen or at your local grocery store. Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- Melted butter
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream and more crushed cinnamon graham crackers for topping
🔪 How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Making this recipe is super easy, and even beginners can do it with no problem. It’s a no bake cheesecake, so there’s no need for worrying about temperatures, cooling, or anything else!
Step 1: Make the Crust
Combine the crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl until the texture is like wet sand. Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan in a uniform layer.
Step 2: Make the Whipped Cream
Beat the heavy cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Step 3: Make the Cheesecake Batter
Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Then, add the pumpkin puree and beat again until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix well. Then, add the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix. Finally, fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
Step 4: Pour and Chill
Pour the batter on top of the crust in the pan and chill for at least 4 hours. Slice and serve with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Graham Crackers – Use plain, cinnamon, honey, or chocolate graham crackers for the crust.
- Whipped Cream – You can use Cool Whip in place of homemade whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Puree – Use sweet potato puree to make sweet potato pie cheesecake.
If you think this looks good, then we think you’ll love this pumpkin cheesecake cake.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowls
- Springform pan
Refrigerate this cheesecake for up to 3 days covered tightly or in an air-tight container. For longer storage, freeze it in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to a month.
- Fully soften your cream cheese to avoid any small bits of raw cream cheese in the cream cheese.
- 4 hours is the minimum chill time for this cheesecake. Overnight is better.
- Be sure to fold the whipped cream into the batter. Don’t mix it!
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Technically, no bake cheesecake is more of a mousse, but it is still classified as a cheesecake.
Neither is better than the other. They’re both rich, creamy and delicious.
When cheesecake is stored in the freeze, ice crystals can form in it over time. After about a month, so many crystals have formed that it begins to alter the texture of the cheesecake.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy no bake cheesecake? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- medium bowl
- 8 inch spring form pan
- large bowl
- Electric mixer
- 1 1/2 cup cinnamon graham crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the topping
- Whipped cream
- 1/3 cup cinnamon graham crackers crushed
- In a medium bowl mix together crushed cinnamon Graham crackers, sugar and melted butter until the texture is like wet sand. Pour mixture into a 8 inch springform pan and spread and pat into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl beat the heavy cream until it makes stiff peaks on the beaters.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese till it becomes light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin pure and beat until there are no lumps. Add the powdered sugar and beat until there are no lumps again.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt and mix. Add in the whipped cream and carefully fold with a silicone spoon to mix together. ( do not stir )
- Pour batter over the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or leave over night.
- Slice and top with whipped cream and sprinkle some crushed cinnamon graham crackers over top and serve!