These Nutella Crescent Rolls feature a delicious Nutella filling inside golden brown, flaky crescent rolls and a chocolate drizzle for an even sweeter finish!
If you’re looking for a sweet treat that everyone will love, then take a look at these crescent rolls. These are one of our favorite sweet snacks to make because they’re so quick and easy, and pretty much everyone loves Nutella.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only takes 4 simple ingredients to make.
- It’s super quick and easy.
- Nutella, chocolate, and flaky crescent rolls are the perfect combination!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
4 ingredients are all it takes to make these delicious Nutella crescent rolls. You can find them all easily at our local grocery store, and you can find the exact amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Crescent roll dough
- Chocolate chips
🔪 How to Make Nutella Crescent Rolls
These rolls are as easy to make as they are to shop for. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in just a few minutes!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Fill and Roll
Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into triangles. Then, spread the Nutella on top of each triangle and roll as you would for regular crescent rolls, starting at the wide end.
Step 3: Bake
Place the crescent rolls on the lined baking sheet and brush with beaten egg. Then, bake for 11 to 13 minutes until golden brown.
Step 4: Cool
Allow the rolls to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Step 5: Drizzle
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals until smooth. Then,d drizzle the chocolate over the crescent rolls. Let the drizzle set, then serve and enjoy.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Nutella – Use peanut butter or your favorite nut butter in place of Nutella.
- Crescent Ring – For even more flavor, make a crescent ring. It allows for more Nutella!
If you think these Nutella crescent rolls look good, then you’ll love our Nutella white chocolate crescent rolls.
- Measuring cups
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Store these crescent rolls for up to a week in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, you can freeze them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- Keep your Nutella layer thin so it doesn’t ooze out when you roll up the crescents and bake them.
- Let your crescent rolls cool completely before drizzling them with melted chocolate so the chocolate will stay in place.
- Be sure to line your baking sheet with parchment paper so you don’t have a mess to clean up later.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Nutella is a sweetened hazelnut and cocoa spread.
Not in the slightest. Its hazelnut content is very low, and it’s mostly palm oil and sugar. It’s delicious, though!
You probably put too much Nutella on the dough before rolling. You only need a thin layer to get all that great Nutella flavor.
The egg wash is what gives your crescent rolls that beautiful golden brown color.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Nutella? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Nutella Crescent Rolls
- Measuring cups
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the dough and separate the triangles.
- Spread Nutella on top of each triangle and carefully roll it up starting at the wide end.
- Place the crescent rolls on the lined baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes, until the rolls are golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the cooled rolls.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before serving.
Leave a Reply