This Oreo Cheesecake Dip is a sweet, tangy dessert dip that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s so easy to make, and there’s never a gathering that won’t be made better by bringing it.
If you love cheesecake, then this dip is for you. If you love Oreos, then this dip is also for you. Honestly, this dip is for you period. We love to bring this dip to parties and get-togethers because it’s always a winner. We never have any leftovers.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of ingredients.
- It’s a quick and easy recipe that’s ready in minutes.
- It tastes just like Oreo cheesecake.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only uses a few simple ingredients, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Crushed Oreo cookies
🔪 How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Dip
Making this recipe is super simple. It’s mostly just a matter of mixing, and that’s it!
Step 1: Make the Whipped Cream
Beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer on high speed for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Step 2: Make the Cream Cheese Mixture
Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
Step 3: Complete the Dip
Fold the crushed Oreos into the cream cheese mixture. Then, gently fold in the whipped cream until combined.
Step 4: Chill
Chill for a minimum of one hour. Garnish with cookie crumbs before serving.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Oreos – Use any flavor of Oreo you like to change up the flavor of the dip.
- Sour Cream – You can use full-fat Greek yogurt instead. They taste almost identical.
If you’re a fan of dessert dips like this one, then check out our mint chocolate chip cheesecake dip.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
Store this in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. We don’t recommend freezing this dip.
- Stop whipping the cream as soon as stiff peaks form. If you overwhip, it will collapse.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to maintain its airiness. Don’t stir.
- Chilling for an hour is the minimum, but this dip tastes best when chilled longer.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s essentially no bake cheesecake filling used as a dessert dip instead of being served on a crust.
It tastes just like no bake Oreo cheesecake. It’s sweet and tangy and full of Oreo flavor.
Sweet options like cookies are perfect. Also, try salty options like pretzels.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Oreos? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Oreo Cheesecake Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Measuring cups
- serving bowl
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies plus more for topping
- Beat the heavy cream on high speed until stiff peaks form, around five minutes. Set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Add the whipped cream and stir slowly to mx.
- Cover the bowl and chill for at least one hour.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with cookie crumbs before serving.