Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Recipe – Creamy and cheese Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is full of flavor! Hearty and a perfect weeknight meal that is a family favorite!
My family loves Philly cheese steaks. But unless we’re on the run we don’t eat them often. So the next best thing to make at home is this Philly Cheesesteak Pasta.
Very important when making Philly Cheese Steak Pasta is use pasta that has lots of nooks and crannies for the sauce to grab on to. I used Pipette and loved how the steak and peppers would nestle into the little holes and lines.
We use ground beef when making this just because it’s something we always have in the freezer and honestly with all the cheese and other yummies it tastes amazing!
Most of the other ingredients you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
You can add whatever ingredients you want to this scrumptious meal. If you don’t like mushrooms leave them out. We love them so we add them.
Make this delicious Philly Cheesesteak Pasta today!
Here Are some Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 8 oz pasta of your choice
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tbs butter
- 12 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced and chopped
- 12 oz beef stock
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 8 slices provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- sat and pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to package directions. Once cooked drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot add ground beef. Cook and crumble. Remove ground beef to plate do not drain fat. Add the butter to the pan and cook until just lightly browned. Add onions and peppers and cook additional 2 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low. Stir in beef stock and Worcestershire sauce.
4. In small bowl whisk together cornstarch and 3 tablespoons cold water. Pour mixture into skillet whisking and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add beef and cooked pasta to skillet with vegetables.
5. Add chopped provolone, and mozzarella cover the pan and melt cheese. Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!!
Adapted slighted from Honey & Birch