This Slow Cooker Creamy Corn is a family favorite! We love the creamy texture and sweetness that comes with it. It’s always a crowd pleaser!
Not only is it easy to make, but it also is perfect for feeding a crowd. This means that it’s great to make on holidays when you want to save a little oven space.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- You only need a few simple ingredients so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money at the grocery store.
- It only takes a couple minutes of prep time so you don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- The slow cooker does all the work, so you don’t have to worry about taking up oven or stove space for this easy side dish.
You only need a few simple ingredients to help you make this simple slow cooker side dish. Gather these ingredients and get ready to dive into this creamy corn recipe.
- frozen whole-kernel corn
- cream cheese
- granulated sugar
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Creamy Corn
Making this slow cooker creamed corn recipe is so simple. Just follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you will have a family-friendly side dish in no time at all.
Step 1: Add the ingredients to the slow cooker
Pour the corn into a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker. Then, place the butter and cream cheese on top. And, sprinkle the sugar and salt over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
Step 2: Cook the corn and serve
Set the slow cooker to low heat and cook for 4 hours. Stir once after the butter is completely melted. Then stir well and serve warm.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Not a fan of sweet corn? Leave the sugar out and just add the other ingredients.
- Want a little spice? Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your recipe.
- Try adding some bacon bits or shredded cheese to the creamy corn for extra flavor.
If you love slow cooker corn recipes like this one you may also enjoy this Slow Cooker Loaded Corn recipe.
- 4 quart slow cooker
- wooden spoon
Store leftover creamy corn in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Here are a few tips that you can use to ensure that this slow cooker creamy corn recipe turns out perfectly for you every time that you make it.
- For easy clean-up spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Be sure to stir the corn well before you serve it.
- Watch the corn closely as it can burn on the outer edges if it overcooks.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
You can reheat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or on the stovetop in a saucepan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
Yes, you can freeze the corn in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
🍽 More Corn Recipes
Do you enjoy corn? If so, try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Creamy Corn
- 4 quart slow cooker
- 30 ounces frozen whole-kernel corn
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup butter 1 stick
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pour the corn into a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker.
- Place the butter and cream cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the sugar and salt over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to low heat and cook for 4 hours. Stir once after the butter is completely melted.
- Stir well and serve warm.