I make pork tenderloin one a week for dinner in one shape or form. I love experimenting and trying different recipes. This is one of my favorite ways to make pork tenderloin. It is super tasty and so easy to make. Easy enough for a week night meal and elegant enough for a company dinner. Serve along side some creamy mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus and you have a perfect company meal
Garlic Marinaded Pork Tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 lb pork loin , clean and trimmed
- Combine all marinade ingredients and place the pork tenderloin in a plastic zip bag and marinate for at least 5-6 hours. I let it marinate all day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pour marinade from pan over pork and serve 🙂
Serves about 4 at 3.7 carbs