Honey Garlic Steak Bites
Honey Garlic Steak Bites are rich and full of flavor! Best part only 6 ingredients needed and a few minutes to a fabulous meal.
Honey Garlic Steak Bites are incredibly tasty and so simple to make. A weeknight meal you can cook in no time and everybody loves.
Best of all it takes just minutes to prepare and minutes to make. First let’s talk about the easiest and most tasty marinade. It is made with sirloin steak teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic and honey. Yup it is that easy and so delicious.
You can use this marinade on chicken and pork also. It is one of our favorite summer marinades for chicken and sirloin tips. Make a double batch and store it in the fridge in a container it will stay for a good long while and be available for when you need it. In the summer we grill out a lot so we go through this marinade fast! You can freeze the marinade also in a plastic container or a plastic ziplock bag. Just take out and defrost in the fridge when you need it.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GARLIC STEAK BITES….
CUT STEAK INTO ABOUT 1 INCH CUBES AND PLACE IN A RESEALABLE GALLON SIZE BAG.
IN A MIXING BOWL WHISK SOY SAUCE, TERIYAKI SAUCE, HONEY, GARLIC OLIVE OIL.
POUR OVER STEAK PIECES. SEAL BAG TRYING TO PRESS OUT ANY EXCESS AIR. MASSAGE MARINADE INTO STEAK PIECES. PLACE IN REFRIGERATOR FOR 1 1/2 TO 2 HOURS.
As you can see these Steak Bites are so easy to make and as always SO delicious!
Tender, delicious, and juicy Garlic Steak Bites are always a big hit!!
MORE DINNER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak, cup into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil if you prefer
1. Cut sirloin steak into 1 inch pieces and place into a resealable gallon size bag.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey,garlic and olive oil
3. Pour over steak pieces. Seal bag trying to press out any excess air. Massage marinade into steak pieces.
4. Place in refrigerator for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Remove half the steak from marinade and let as much of the marinade drip off as possible. Place in skillet (do not overcrowd the pan) and let sear on one side for about 1 1/2 minutes the turn and cook to desired doneness. Usually this takes less than 3 minutes total for us
7. Transfer to a plate to keep warm and repeat with second batch of steak pieces .
Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!